Threshold Ramps are used around doorways to make transitions easier for wheelchairs and scooters. A good doorway ramp is a home feature that wheelchair and scooter users should not need to worry about. A quality threshold ramp that will hold up to weather, weight and constant use is the BigHorn Ramp, by SafePath Products. This residential Threshold Ramp adds a gradual rise to the doorway threshold that makes it easy and more convenient than many other model types. These ramps are made of recycled plastic and textured in such a way to create a surface grip to keep tires from slipping or spinning. Whether the BigHorn Ramp is in wet, cold, or any inclement weather, you can be rest assured the Wheelchair Ramp will maintain grip and not fade, crack or break.
These risers will work for thresholds up to 1 1/2 inches in height. They come with molded traction pads that are not only functional as a non-slip ramp, but have an attractive geometric pattern. Their looks are also enhanced with a ceramic quartz surface that will blend in with the surrounding construction materials like stone, stucco or concrete. Four colors are available to match your home's entry: Nutmeg Brown, Granite Grey, Antique Bronze, Sky Blue and Brick Burgundy.
BigHorn Threshold Ramps Features and Benefits
- The threshold ramp will hold up to weather and use without cracking or breaking.
- The rise is has a nice, gradual incline to meet any threshold 1 1/2 inches in height.
- The traction maintains its effectiveness in cold, wet weather.
- The threshold ramp is made of all recycled plastic material.
- They have a ceramic coated quartz laminate and pleasing geometric traction pattern that is very attractive.
BigHorn Wheelchair Ramp Specifications
- Manufacturer: SafePath Products
- Material: Recycled Plastic and Ceramic Coated Quartz as Coating
- Size: 1-1/4 Inches x 12-1/4 Inches x 42 Inches
- Manufacturer Numbers: BIGHORN1110BRONZE, BIGHORN1110BRICKBURGUNDY, BIGHORN1110GRANITEGREY, BIGHORN1110NUTMEGBROWN, and BIGHORN1110SKYBLUE
BigHorn Threshold Ramp Additional Information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SafePath Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHi,I am looking for a Threshold for our front door for a Church.The height I need is 11/2 inches high .I am trying to fine a price but cannot for some reason.Can you help?Question by: KEN SMITH on May 13, 2016 5:42:33 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!