Bariatric Stimulite Cushion, designed by Supracor, is a seat cushion that consists of two spongy, malleable layers. In fact, the Bariatric Stimulite Cushion fuses Stimulite honeycomb to the back of a robust bottom layer, which delivers maximum relief from pressure sores.
In addition to providing the utmost relief from pressure sores, this Supracor seat cushion functions to provide excellent stability and ventilation for bariatric patients. Measuring in at only 7 to 8 pounds, this 3-inch thick seat cushion safely supports weights up to 650 pounds.
The Bariatric Stimulite Cushion, additionally, allows an optional incontinence pad to fit between this cushion's top and bottom layer. Besides incontinence protection, the Bariatric Stimulite Cushion is completely washable, which will naturally increase the life it.
This Stimulite seat cushion is readily available in different sizes to accommodate the different sizes of patients. To successfully alleviate and prevent pressure sores, order this durable, yet comfortable and supportive cushion today!
Bariatric Stimulite Cushion Features and Benefits
- 3-inch thick cushion.
- Area that fits an optional incontinence pad.
- Conforms to the anatomy of each user.
- Machine washable.
- Provides maximum pressure relief and prevents pressure sores.
- Supports up to 650 pounds.
Bariatric Stimulite Cushion Specifications
- Product Numbers: CLB2016, CLB2521, CLB3026.
- Sizes (all measurements are in inches): 20 x 16, 25 x 21, 30 x 26.
- Application: To alleviate pain from pressure sores.
- Manufacturer: Supracor.
- HCPCS Code: K06653.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!