Lubricath Foley Catheters are a pre-lubricated urinary catheter that features staggered eyes, that allow for a smooth insertion. Lubricath catheters create a cushion layer of hydrophilic material between the catheter and the urethra.
These catheter insertion trays include Bard Drainage Bags. These Urinary Drainage Bags feature an anti-reflux valve.
Lubricath Catheter Tray Features and Benefits
- Hydrophilic Cushion Protects Urethra
- Anti-reflux Drainage Bags Prevent Back-flow of Urine
- Contains Everything Needed for Catheterization
Lubricath Catheter Tray Components
- Vinyl Exam Gloves
- Rayon Balls
- Pre-Filled Syringe
- Povidone-Iodine Solution Packet
- Specimen Container and Label
Lubricath Catheter Tray Specifications
- Insertion Tray Product Number: 898316, 898318
- Contains Latex
- 5 cc Balloon
- HCPCS Code: A4314
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!