AeroChamber Mini HC offers an anti-static, dual chamber design to dispense aerosols. Equipped with a one-way valve, the AeroChamber Mini HC preserves aerosol dose and minimizes dead space. The Aero Chamber Mini HC offers 110 cc and is ergonomically designed to fit comfortable in your hand. The Mini HC can be easily connected to the endotracheal tube in front of a wye or HME in a ventilator circuit. While in a ventilator circuit it is designed to maintain positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP). The AeroChamber Mini can be used with a standard aerosol resuscitation mask and is effective for use with low tidal volume patients.
AeroChamber Mini Holding Chamber Aerosol Spacer Features & Benefits
- Adaptable design delivers pMDI aerosols with mechanical ventilators, manual resuscitation bag or standard aerosol resuscitation masks..
- Transparent chamber facilitates visualization of the aerosol spray.
- Employs an anti-static, dual chamber design.
- Exhalation channel has a one way valve so you can only inhale medication out of your chamber - not exhale into it.
- Preserves aerosol dose and minimizes dead space..
AeroChamber Mini Holding Chamber HC Aerosol Spacer Specifications
- Monaghan Medical AeroChamber Mini Holding Chamber Product Numbers: 98810.
- Application: Aerosol Spacer/Holding Chamber.
- Transparent Chamber.
- Valve: One-way.
- Fine Particle Mass: 4.7µm
- Manufacturer: Monaghan Medical.
- Brand: AeroChamber.
- HCPCS Code: A4627.
AeroChamber Mini HC Holding Chamber Additional Information
- Monaghan Medical AeroChamber Mini Holding Chamber Instructions offers instructions for use with a resuscitation bag or a ventilator circuit.
- Monaghan AeroChamber Mini Holding Chamber Brochure shows flow testing results, fine particle mass, medication dispersal, and more.
- AeroChamber Mini Holding Chamber Features portrays the top features of the Mini HC.
- AeroChamber Mini Holding Chamber Testimonials provide peoples experience using the AeroChamber devices.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Monaghan Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow long will stay suspended. In other words what is the amount of time patients have between actuating inhaler and taking breath?Question by: vicki on Apr 9, 2015 11:38:00 AM