6 mL Monoject Syringe and Needle from Kendall are Syringes and Needles that come in a variety of sizes to meet general purpose medical needs. These Monoject Syringes are separately wrapped in blister packing for single use sterile applications. These 6 cc Syringes with Needles are available in the following options: Safety Syringe, Rigid Pack or Softpack Syringe. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene plunger rod and barrel. Two Monoject 6 mL Syringes are available with Safety Syringes and Needles. Each syringe has a Luer Lock tip. The syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for easy to read measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes are latex free and DEPH free.
Kendall Monoject 6 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- SoftPack or Rigid Pack blister packing for safe handling.
- 6 mL Syringe or 6 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
Kendall Monoject 6 cc Syringes Specifications
- Kendall 6 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 8881516911, 8881516937, 1180600555, 1180600777
- Syringe Capacity: 6 mL or 6 cc.
- Needle Guage Options: 20 Gauge and 21 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 1 Inch and 1.5 Inch.
- Application: Hypodermic Syringe with Needle
- Syringe Tip Options: Luer Lock Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 cc.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Needle Material: Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Tri-Beveled Tip, Ultra-Sharp.
- Needle Style: Detachable Needle.
- Safety Shield Options: 6 mL Safety Syringe options available at 8881566023 & 8881566023.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- Pack Options: Rigid Pack or SoftPack
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- HCPCS code: A4209
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject Ships Free No Size Chart No
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!