Other Monoject product(s)
6 mL Safety Syringe and Needle are Safety Syringes and Needles that protect the caregivers and patients from accidental needlestickinjuries. Manufactured by Kendall, these Safety Syringes and Needles shield the point of the needle after exposure to a potentialbloodborne pathogen. These Monoject 6 mL Syringes are wrappedfor single use sterile applications. These 6 cc Syringes with Needles are available in the following options: Safety Syringe, Rigid Pack or Softpack Syringe. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene plunger rod and barrel.The syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for easy to read measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes are latex free and DEPH free. 6 mL Safety Syringes and Needles come with a Luer Lock Syringe Tip.
Kendall Monoject 6 mL Safety Syringes Features & Benefits
- Rigid Pack blister packingfor safe handling.
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- 6 mL Syringe or 6 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
Covidien Monoject 6 cc Safety Syringes Specifications
- Kendall 6 mL Monoject Safety Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 8881566015, 8881566023.
- Syringe Capacity: 6 mL or 6 cc.
- Needle Gauge Options: 20 Gauge and 21 Gauge.
- Needle Length: 1.5 Inch.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 cc.
- Application: Hypodermic Syringe with Needle
- Syringe Tip: Luer Lock.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Needle Material: Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Tri-Beveled Tip, Ultra-Sharp.
- Needle Style: Detachable Needle.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- Pack Options: Rigid Pack.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- HCPCS code: A4209
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!