Other Tegaderm product(s)
3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing absorbs exudation rapidly. They offer multiple shapes such as oval, square, thin and sacral dressings to better match wound size and wound location. Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing maintains an optimal moist wound environment which has been shown to enhance healing of partial- and full-thickness dermal ulcers, superficial wounds and abrasions and superficial and partial-thickness burns and donor sites. They have a significantly high absorbency in the first 48 hours with a breathable outer film layer which provides consistently high rate of moisture vapor transmission. Water-resistant film border adheres firmly and outer film barrier protects wound and surrounding skin from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses. Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressings provide excellent patient comfort, dressing adherence and wound management. The flexible, conformable, low-profile, hydrocolloid tegerderm dressings are comfortable because there is less bulk to catch on bed linens. With film dressing border, there is less likelihood of edge lift. Water resistance allows the patient to shower or to have a bed bath.
Available Dressing Shapes
- Oval Hydrocolloid Dressing- is for elbows, knees and joint area wounds.
- Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing - is for light wound exudation.
- Sacral Hydrocolloid Dressing - is for protecting and treating sacral wounds.
- Square Hydrocolloid Dressing - is for legs and donor site wounds.
3M Hydrocolloid Dressing Features & Benefits
- Water resistant film border adheres firmly.
- Adheres to skin in the presence of moisture.
- Outer barrier film protects the wound from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses.
- Ideal for low to moderate draining wounds.
- Variety of dressing shapes and sizes to meet specific needs.
- 7 day wear time provides undisturbed moist wound environment and promotes healing.
- Adhesive dressing works in presence of incontinence.
- Lower cost due to longer wear time between changing dressing.
- Convenient one hand application.
- Dressing ensures an optimal moist wound healing environment which has been shown to enhance healing.
- High absorbency.
You may also see all of Vitality Medical's Hydrocolloid Dressings if you haven't found what you need here.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
Top Rated Customer ReviewsSee All Reviews
- Best around
Got the right product delivered in a timely manner.
- Good product
Tried a thinner product and it stuck too tightly - hard to get off. This product holds well but comes off after a few days without harming skin
- Wounds have healed utilizing this bandage
I have lower leg lyphedema and have had open wounds for over two years. I started using this bandage and after 3 weeks time- my wounds are now healed.
Bandage adheres well, stays on in shower and is transparent so you can monitor the wound.
I would love to find some smaller bandages to use on smaller wounds.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!