Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm Foam Adhesive Dressing by 3M provides wound protection for up to seven days. Tegaderm offers the advantage of an undisturbed wound for longer periods of time, reducing disruption to patients’ daily lives. Designed for low- to high-exuding wounds with superior fluid handling the 3M Tegaderm Foam Adhesive Dressing reduces the risk of desiccation and maceration. The foam adhesive provides a watertight seal against liquid, bacterial and viral agents as well as offering longer wear times. The dressings have a patented spoke delivery system for easy, one-handed application. Tegaderm Foam Adhesive Dressings are ideal for pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic) and venous leg ulcers, including use under compression wraps. The Adhesive Dressings are also excellent wound dressings for difficult body contours like the heel, elbow; skin tears, abrasions, skin grafts and donor sites.
Product Features & Benefits
- Enables ease of movement in clothing and bedding.
- Watertight seal allows regular showering.
- Non-adherent Dressing allows gentle removal to help decrease the chance of trauma.
- Longer wear times may reduce disruption to patients’ lives.
- Reduces the risk of discomfort due to desiccation or maceration.
- High fluid handling capacity.
- Product Numbers: 90610, 90611, 90612, 90613, 90614, 90615, 90616, 90619
- Shape Options: Square, Oval, Round
- Width Options: 2-3/4, 3-1/2, 4, 5-1/2, 5-5/8 Inch
- Length Options: 2-3/4, 3, 3-1/2, 4, 4-1/2, 5-1/2, 6-1/8 Inch
- HCPCS code: A6212
3M™ Tegaderm™ Foam Adhesive Dressing Application and Removal (2:55 Minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
Top Rated Customer Reviews
- Great Product
Great product for curved skin surfaces; prompt shipping from Vitality Medical
All went as expected. Will purchase from you again.
- Community Q&A