Monoject 10 mL Oral Syringe provide patients with liquid medications. These Oral Syringes have clear barrels that allow easy inspection of the contents. Graduated markings on the barrel of these Oral Medication Syringes provide more accurate measurements of medical dosages. Manufactured by Kendall under the brand Monoject, these Oral Medication Syringes are made with polypropylene. Monoject Oral Medication Syringes come with a Catheter Tip that will not accept a hypodermic needle for added safety. Monoject Oral Syringes are designed for single use and come with separate ribbed tip caps. Dual graduations in milliliters and teaspoons provided measurements in the standard most people are accustomed to using. Oral Medication Syringes with Catheter Tip come in 10 mL.
10 mL Monoject Oral Syringe Features & Benefits
- Clear oral syringe for better viewing of medication and graduation markings.
- Graduation markings will not rub off.
- Graduation markings indicate millimeters and teaspoons for easy use.
- Syringe tip will not accept hypodermic needles for greater safety.
- Ribbed cap provides easy gripping surface.
10 mL Monoject Oral Syringe Specifications
- Monoject Oral Syringes Product Numbers: 8881907102.
- Syringe Volume Options: 10 mL.
- Syringe Material: Polypropylene.
- Syringe Tip: Catheter Tip.
- Application: Oral Medication Delivery.
- Graduations: 0.01 mL Increments.
- Prop 64: Yes.
- Non sterile.
- Latex free.
- Single use.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142610.
- HCPCS Code: A4649.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes Size 10cc
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you have any syringes that have measurements that aren't just printed on?
LiamQuestion by: Liam on Jun 18, 2017 10:35:00 PMManufacturers tend to lean towards printing measurements rather than embossing or engraving them on. We do not carry any syringes that have a permanent marker of measurement on them.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 19, 2017 8:17:00 AM