Customers Also Bought
Safe-T-Lift LX Occupational Back Support provides support to the lower back and helps promote proper posture and lifting techniques. Its extra wide support base provides added support to the lower back and abdominal region and helps maintain proper back alignment. The support base is made of a high grade, breathable spandex for extended durability and features a tension strap to prevent over stretching.
The Safe-T-Lift has four coated, spring steel stays provide excellent support and durability. The woven shoulder straps are durable, encourage good posture, are easily adjustable and are snag resistant. The rubberized gripper holds the belt in place and the elastic side pulls are easily adjustable to provide increased compression when needed.
Safe-T-Lift LX Occupational Back Support Features and Benefits:
- Provides Support to Lower Back.
- Promotes Posture and Proper Lifting Techniques.
- Plastic-Coated Spring Steel Stays Add Durability and Safety.
- Breathable Spandex Support Strap Features Tension Strap to Prevent Over-Stretching.
- Available in Sizes S-XXXL.
- Full Color Training Insert Included.
Safe-T-Lift LX Occupational Back Support Specifications:
- Product Number: 70-1101LBLK, 70-1101SBLK, 70-1102LBLK, 70-1103LBLK, 70-110LGBLK, 70-110MDBLK, 70-110SMBLK
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
- Color: Black
- Latex Free: No
- HCPCS Code: L0625
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHave 33-34 inch waist, what would be the proper size to order? What is the measurement of the item from top to bottom of the waistband?Question by: Randy Frost on Jun 24, 2019 4:57:00 PMA secondary measurement that might help with size selection is to measure the hips at the widest point. If the hips measure 34-37 inches, the 33 inch waist will best fit in the Small size. If the hips measure 38-41 inches, the 34 inch waist will best fit in the Medium. The overall height, including the shoulder straps is difficult to measure as the shoulder straps are adjustable.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jun 25, 2019 12:23:00 PM