Customers Also Bought
Lumbar Support ComfortForm is manufactured by DJ Orthopedics (DJO) to provide back lumbar support. The ComfortForm Lumbar Back Support is designed with low profile durable elastic construction. A molded lumbar compression pad provides comfortable support for the sacrolumbar region of the spine. Equipped with overlapping double pull straps, the ComfortForm Lumbar Support helps support the lumbar and abdominal area to promote proper spinal alignment and help prevent and protect injuries including strains and sprains. Silicone gripper strips on either side of the ComfortForm Lumbar Support back pad help prevent migration. The DJO ComfortForm Lumbar Support is latex free.
DJO Lumbar Support ComfortForm Specifications
- Durable elastic construction.
- Overlapping double pull straps.
- Promotes proper spinal alignment.
- Helps prevent and protect back strains and sprains.
- Silicone gripper strips on either side of back pad help prevent migration.
DJO Lumbar Support ComfortForm Features & Benefits
- DJO ComfortForm Lumbar Support Product ID Numbers: 7989353, 7989355, 7989357, 7989358, 7989359.
- Size Options: Small to xxLarge
- Waist Measurement Range: 25" to 56"
- Application: Lumbar Back Support.
- Color: Black.
- Closure Type: Compression Straps.
- Construction: Elastic / Mesh.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: DJ Orthopedics DJO.
- Brand: ComfortForm™
- HCPCS code: L0625
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DJ Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhere do I measure myself? Waist? Hip? Widest part of abdomen?Question by: Carol Geist on Jan 29, 2017 9:44:00 PMFor the best fit, the manufacturer suggests measuring at the widest part of the waist.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 5, 2017 8:38:00 AM
Based on your history