LifeScan OneTouch Diabetic Logbook is used to track blood glucose results from diabetes testing. Glucose results and matching events are recorded in the logbook to allow tracking over time. This tracking method helps you and your attending physician determine over time if your diabetes management program requires any adjustments. The OneTouch Logbook is also useful to measure and monitor the impact of daily exercise and foods consumed.
LifeScan OneTouch Diabetic Logbook Features & Benefits
- Determine when how often your blood glucose is in or out of range.
- Plenty of space to record daily blood glucose levels, insulin dosage and comments.
- Observing trends over time can help you set goals and make adjustments.
- Simple and portable, it’s an easy way to share your results with your doctor.
- Checkbook size for easy convenience and transportability.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
market his a plus sign as far as I'm concerned. Thanks again