Customers Also Bought
Extreme temperatures can make insulin unstable and therefore less effective. Now you can wear the FRIO Insulin Cooling Pump Wallet, to enjoy a day at the beach or hike on a hot summer day without worrying about the pump's internal temperature. ReadyCare uses patented and proven technology to maintain the wallet's constant temperature of 77-79 degrees Fahrenheit for a minimum of 45 hours. When wearing the FRIO Pump Wallet, there's no refrigeration or ice required. It's as simple as immersing the inner wallet in cold water, patting it dry and inserting the pump. The outer wallet has a belt loop to wear it comfortably.
The FRIO system receives its magic from specialized crystals that have cooling power when activated with cold water. The crystals are within the sewn panels to ensure maximum coverage. When activated with cold water, it turns into a cooling gel that uses evaporative cooling to maintain core temperature, even in 100 degrees Fahrenheit temperature.
The inner wallet measures 4.75 x 3.25 inches to fit most insulin pumps except the MiniMed 630G and the 670G. It's recommended to use the Small FRIO with these models.
Features and Benefits:
- Keeps Insulin within Pump at Safe Temperature
- Easy to Wear
- Protects Insulin in Extreme Temperatures
- Crystals are Long Lasting
- Reusable and Eco-Friendly
- TSA Travel-Friendly
- Six Color Options
- Fast Activation
- Doesn't Require Ice or Refrigeration
- Makes Traveling Easy
- Manufacturer: ReadyCare, LLC
- Brand: FRIO
- Width: 3.25 Inches
- Length: 4.75 Inches
- Quantity: Each
- Colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Green, Purple, Red
- Activated Temperature: 77-79°F
- Activated Time Frame: Minimum of 45 Hours
- Listed with the U.S. FDA
- Immerse wallet into cold water for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Pat dry to remove excess water.
- Place back into pouch and close.
- Insert belt into loop to wear.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A