Customers Also Bought
The FRIO Extra Small Insulin Wallet is a must-have travel companion. The small wallet safely stores temperature sensitive medications for days at a time. Its compartment measures at 5.5 x 5 inches ideal to hold three vials of 10mL insulin and syringes, three glaucoma eye drop bottles or 10 cartridges of 1.5mL insulin. With a FRIO cooling insulin wallet, there's no need to replenish ice packs or find refrigeration when you're away from home. You can travel with confidence, even in hot climates, knowing your medications are protected. In fact, FRIO can be left in 100 degrees Fahrenheit and still maintain its constant temperature of 77-79 degree Fahrenheit for two days.
The manufacturer of this unique insulin cooling product, ReadyCare, has patented the FRIO system using specialized crystals built into the wallet's panels for even distribution. When ready to use, it's very easy to active the crystals. Simply immerse it into cold water and within minutes the crystals turn into a cooling gel. It maintains a constant temperature using evaporative cooling for a minimum of 45 hours.
The FRIO Extra Small Cooling Wallet is available in six colors. When needing a compact version, check out the FRIO Mini Cooling Wallet that takes up less space in a purse or back pack.
Features and Benefits:
- Keeps Medications at Safe Temperature
- Compact Storage
- Protects Insulin in Hot and Freezing Temperatures
- Materials are Long Lasting and Reusable
- TSA Travel-Friendly
- Six Color Options
- No Ice or Refrigeration Required
- Easy to Use
- Gives Peace of Mind
- Manufacturer: ReadyCare, LLC
- Brand: FRIO
- Item Number: 1130GLAUBK, 1130GLAUBL, 1130GLAUBURG, 1130GLAUGR, 1130GLAUPUR, 1130GLAURED
- Width: 5 Inches
- Length: 5.5 Inches
- Quantity: Each
- Colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Green, Purple, Red
- Activated Temperature: 77-79°F
- Activated Time Frame: Minimum of 45 Hours
- Listed with the U.S. FDA
- Immerse wallet into cold water for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Pat dry to remove excess water.
- Place back into pouch and close.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A