Customers Also Bought
When living in a hot climate it's important to keep insulin or other temperature sensitive medications from spoiling. Get peace of mind when traveling or running errands by safely storing insulin in a FRIO Mini Wallet by ReadyCare. The FRIO mini is the perfect size for storing a 1 x 10mL vial of insulin with syringes.
What sets this insulin storage compartment apart from others is that it doesn't require refrigeration or ice. FRIO's patented technology consists of specialized crystals within its inner panels to evenly distribute the crystals. When immersed into cold water it activates the crystals turning it into cooling gel. This creates evaporative cooling that retains its cooling effect for a minimum of two days, even when exposed to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. This technology keeps insulin safe for a minimum of 45 hours which is five times longer than using an ice pack. After two days, simply submerge it in cold water again to reactive it. The Mini Wallet is available in six color choices.
Having a FRIO Insulin Cooling Mini Wallet also ensures your diabetic supplies are always protected in case of natural disaster and you lose electricity. It's also great for taking on trips to enjoy the outdoors such as camping or hiking.
Vitality Medical has you covered when needing to stock up on syringes.
Features and Benefits:
- Keeps Temperature Sensitive Medications Safe and Ready to Use
- Compact for Easy Storage in Purse or Bag
- Can Handle Extreme Temperatures
- Protects Insulin from Both Hot and Freezing Temperatures
- Long Lasting and Reusable
- Ideal Storage for Traveling- TSA Friendly
- Six Color Options
- No Ice is Required
- Easy to Use
- Manufacturer: ReadyCare, LLC
- Brand: FRIO
- Item Number: 1130MINI
- Width: 3 Inches
- Length: 4 Inches
- Quantity: Each
- Colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Green, Purple, Red
- Activated Temperature: 77-79°F
- Activated Time: Minimum of 45 Hours
- Listed with the U.S. FDA
- Immerse cold water for 5 to 15 Minutes
- Towel dry to remove excess water.
- Place in pouch and close
FRIO Insulin Cooling Case Demonstration Video (1:45 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A