Customers Also Bought
Keep insulin pens or vials at a safe temperature when away from home. ReadyCare's patented insulin storage, the FRIO Duo Pen Wallet, is an ideal size for housing two insulin pens or two 10mL vials of insulin and syringes. Its patented design doesn't use refrigeration or ice and lasts five times longer than an ice pack.
Within the material are panels of specialized crystals that are waiting to get activated. When it's immersed into cold water it immediately starts to turn into a cooling gel. It maintains a constant 77-79 degree Fahrenheit temperature through evaporative cooling for a minimum of 45 hours. It can also stand up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit giving you confidence to take a back packing trip or fly internationally. The FRIO Duo Wallet can keep any temperature sensitive medication safe such as glaucoma eye drops or hormones.
Choose the Duo Wallet in six available color choices. Vitality Medical has a wide range of syringe choices to always be fully stocked.
Features and Benefits:
- Keeps Temperature Sensitive Medications Safe
- Design for Compact Storage
- Protects Insulin in Hot and Freezing Temperatures
- Materials are Long Lasting and Reusable
- TSA Friendly
- Six Color Options
- No Ice or Refrigeration Needed
- Easy to Use
- Gives Peace of Mind
- Manufacturer: ReadyCare, LLC
- Brand: FRIO
- Width: 3.5 Inches
- Length: 7 Inches
- Quantity: Each
- Colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Green, Purple, Red
- Activated Temperature: 77-79° F
- Activated Time Frame: Minimum of 45 Hours
- Listed with the U.S. FDA
- Immerse holder into cold water for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Pat dry to remove excess water.
- Place back into pouch and close.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A