Customers Also Bought
The FRIO Extra Large Cooling Wallet by ReadyCare is the perfect insulin travel case when needing to store larger amounts of medication for a long trip. The Extra Large Wallet measures 7.75 x 6.5 inches to house 10 10mL vials of insulin or hormones with syringes or eight insulin pens. FRIO is also TSA approved giving you peace of mind when passing through security. There's also no worry on long international flights that its cooling power will diminish. It's been proven to maintain a temperature of 77-79 degrees Fahrenheit for a minimum of 45 hours.
Its cooling technology isn't derived from ice or refrigeration. The patented FRIO system contains specialized crystals that expand into a cooling gel when activated by cold water. The gel creates evaporative cooling that maintains a constant temperature for two days, even when exposed to extreme temperatures. Having access to a FRIO Extra Large Cooling Wallet means you are prepared in emergency situations when the electricity is out.
Individuals wearing an insulin pump can also receive these benefits wearing a FRIO Insulin Pump Cooling Wallet. Enjoy outdoor activities on hot summer days without compromising the medication's potency.
Features and Benefits:
- Increased Storage
- Maintains a Safe Temperature for Medications
- Easy to Use
- Protects Even in Extreme Temperatures
- Cooling Crystals are Long Lasting
- Reusable Storage Wallet
- TSA Travel-Friendly
- Six Color Options
- Requires Only Cold Water to Activate
- No Ice or Refrigeration Needed
- Hassle-Free Cooling
- Manufacturer: ReadyCare, LLC
- Brand: FRIO
- Width: 6.5 Inches
- Length: 7.75 Inches
- Quantity: Each
- Colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Green, Purple, Red
- Activated Temperature: 77-79°F
- Activated Time Frame: Minimum of 45 Hours
- Listed with the U.S. FDA
- Immerse wallet into cold water for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Pat dry to remove excess water.
- Place back into outer pouch and close.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!