The FRIO Large Insulin Wallet, by ReadyCare, is a convenient cooling system for traveling. It truly gives peace of mind that your temperature sensitive medications are safe and protected, even when outside in 100 degree Fahrenheit weather.
The patented system uses special crystals that convert into cooling gel when activated with cold water. No ice or refrigeration is required to maintain its cold temperature. Once the inner wallet is activated, it will maintain a temperature of 77-79 degrees Fahrenheit for a minimum of 45 hours using evaporative cooling. The inner wallet is 5.5 x 7 inches to comfortably fit six 10mL vials of insulin and syringes or four insulin pens. Other medications like glaucoma eye drops and hormone vials can fit into the cooling wallet as well.
The FRIO Large Cooling Wallet is available in six colors. When needing an additional compact wallet, try the FRIO Mini Cooling Wallet that takes up less space in a purse or bag.
Features and Benefits:
- Keeps Medications at Safe Temperature
- Protects Medication in Extreme Hot or Cold Temperatures
- Fabric and Crystals are Long Lasting and Reusable
- TSA Travel-Friendly
- Six Color Options
- Requires Only Cold Water
- No Ice or Refrigeration Required
- Easy to Use
- Makes Traveling Easy
- Manufacturer: ReadyCare, LLC
- Brand: FRIO
- Width: 5.5 Inches
- Length: 7 Inches
- Quantity: Each
- Colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Green, Purple, Red
- Activated Temperature: 77-79°F
- Activated Time Frame: Minimum of 45 Hours
- Listed with the U.S. FDA
- Immerse wallet into cold water for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Pat dry to remove excess water.
- Place back into pouch and close.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!