DVT Leg Garments by Bio Compression are available in two different models--a DVT Lower Leg Bilateral Garment Sleeve with 3 chambers (known as the Knee High DVT Garment) and a Combo DVT Lower Leg and Upper Leg Bilateral Garment Sleeve with 4 chambers (known as the Knee & Thigh DVT Garment). These DVT Leg Garments are disposable and designed for single patient use only. Manufactured with high quality vinyl and with a polyester liner, these DVT Sleeves fit the Bio Compression 1545KT Multi-Flo Pump.
DVT Leg Sleeves (DVT Leg Garments) Features & Benefits
- Easy to clean.
- Multi-chamber garments.
- Available in lower leg or upper & lower leg versions to meet patient needs.
DVT Leg Garments Specifications
- Manufactured by Bio Compression.
- DVT Lower Leg Garment (Knee High) Bilateral DVT Sleeve product # GI3045K.
- DVT Combo Leg Garment (Knee Knee & Thigh) Bilateral DVT Sleeve product # GI3045KT.
- Leg Garment Sizes:
- Upper Thigh Range: 13” to 26”
- Upper Calf Range: 11” to 22”
- Lower Calf-Ankle Range: 8” to 17”
- Leg Garment Options:
- Bilateral Lower Leg: 3-chamber sleeve. (Lower Leg DVT Garment).
- Combo Bilateral Leg: 4-chamber sleeve. (Upper & Lower Leg DVT Garment).
- Maximum Pressure: 45 mmHg.
- Construction: High quality vinyl with polyester liner.
- Single patient use only.
- Fits Bio Compression Multi-Flo Pump 1545KT.
- HCPCS code: A9900.
- Bio Compression DVT Leg Garment Warranty: 30 days.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bio Compression
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!