DVT Leg Garments by Bio Compression are available in two different models--a DVT Lower Leg Bilateral Garment Sleeve with 3 chambers (known as the Knee High DVT Garment) and a Combo DVT Lower Leg and Upper Leg Bilateral Garment Sleeve with 4 chambers (known as the Knee & Thigh DVT Garment). These DVT Leg Garments are disposable and designed for single patient use only. Manufactured with high quality vinyl and with a polyester liner, these DVT Sleeves fit the Bio Compression 1545KT Multi-Flo Pump.
DVT Leg Sleeves (DVT Leg Garments) Features & Benefits
- Easy to clean.
- Multi-chamber garments.
- Available in lower leg or upper & lower leg versions to meet patient needs.
DVT Leg Garments Specifications
- Manufactured by Bio Compression.
- DVT Lower Leg Garment (Knee High) Bilateral DVT Sleeve product # GI3045K.
- DVT Combo Leg Garment (Knee Knee & Thigh) Bilateral DVT Sleeve product # GI3045KT.
- Leg Garment Sizes:
- Upper Thigh Range: 13” to 26”
- Upper Calf Range: 11” to 22”
- Lower Calf-Ankle Range: 8” to 17”
- Leg Garment Options:
- Bilateral Lower Leg: 3-chamber sleeve. (Lower Leg DVT Garment).
- Combo Bilateral Leg: 4-chamber sleeve. (Upper & Lower Leg DVT Garment).
- Maximum Pressure: 45 mmHg.
- Construction: High quality vinyl with polyester liner.
- Single patient use only.
- Fits Bio Compression Multi-Flo Pump 1545KT.
- HCPCS code: A9900.
- Bio Compression DVT Leg Garment Warranty: 30 days.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bio Compression Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- DVT Leg Garments
Very easy to use and they are split so that you do not get pressure on your knee joint. This design is far superior to most of the DVT garments out there.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!