Other Kendall product(s)
Kendall SCD Express Tear-Away Sleeves contain three bladders to deliver circumferential, sequential and gradient compression. These compression garments ensure clearance of the deep veins without the risk of distal blood trapping. The sleeves are anatomically designed with adjustable sleeve closure. This adjustment feature offers customized fitting for each patient. The SCD sleeve is an "All-In-One" compression sleeve. The unique Tear-Away design allows the sleeve to easily convert from a thigh-length sleeve to a knee length sleeve in just seconds.
- Compression garments.
- Offers compression therapy.
- Delivers circumferential, sequential and gradient compression.
- Ensures clearance of the deep veins without the risk of distal blood trapping.
- Anatomically designed for comfort.
- Adjustable sleeves offers a customized fit for each patient.
- Tear-Away design allows easy conversion from a thigh length sleeve to a knee length sleeve.
- Product Numbers: 9530T, 9545T, and 9780T.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
- Color: White.
- Material: Vinyl.
- Style: 3 Chamber Garment.
- Target Area: Leg.
- Type: Thigh Length.
- Usage: Single Patient Use.
- Application: DVT Compression Therapy Garment.
- Brand: SCD Express Kambia.
- Manufacturer: Covidien.
Manuals and Documents
- SCD Compression Garments details the use of DCS technology for use in compression therapy.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Kendall
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan you please tell me the size of the product in inches?Question by: simran on Nov 28, 2017 7:51:00 AMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for clarification.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 24, 2018 8:55:00 AM