Customers Also Bought
Reminder Rosie is a voice-activated alarm clock and medication reminder that is exceptionally easy to program and use. The Reminder Rosie uses cutting-edge voice technologies to announce multiple loud personalized reminder alarms at specific times that can be heard up to 100 feet away. With the ability to record up to 25 personal reminders, this voice-controlled clock reduces the risks of forgetting to take medications for elderly people or for people who are hearing or vision impaired.
Reminder Rosie is a great tool for people who need a daily or weekly medication reminder yet who also don't want to deal with a complicated reminder system. With voice-activated programming capabilities and fail proof alarm software, the Reminder Rosie is a great way to help your loved ones keep track of daily medication administration and appointments. Record up to 10 reminders, each 6 seconds long, for today only, every day or any day of the week. Once you record these reminders, they do not have to be recorded again. Record any message you like, for example: “Mom, take your 2 blue pills after breakfast “….8:30 AM everyday, or “Dad, don’t forget your doctor appointment today”……Tuesday 11AM. Rosie's loud reminder alarm playback can be heard 100 feet away, until the user tells her "Reminder Off". Recording and erasing new reminders is easily accomplished by simply asking her to “play reminders” .
Reminder Rosie doubles as a voice activated bedside alarm clock. Verbally choose from 3 alarm sounds or she will wake you up in her voice. Or, record your own personal wake-up alarm. You can just say "snooze" and Rosie will wake you up again in a few minutes.
Reminder Rosie Features and Benefits
- Voice activated and programmable in any language to remind users of appointments, daily tasks and medications.
- Hear a loved one's voice everyday - can record up to 25 different personal reminders.
- Allows users to hear reminders from up to 100 feet away from the unit.
- Front design features large, two-inch LED digital numbers, making it the ideal voice-activated clock for seniors.
- Equipped with easy-to-use, voice-activated software that helps increase engagement with care providers while promoting senior independence.
- Battery backup retains reminders, alarm, time and date.
Voice Commands Roise Understands
Time & Alarm Commands
"Choose Alarm Sounds"
"Play all reminder"
Time and Alarm Questions
"What time is it?"
"What day is it?"
"What is the alarm time?"
Ask for "Help" to hear all commands and questions
Ask "What can i say" for a complete list of commands
Reminder Rosie Specifications
- Reminder Rosie Product Number: ROSIE
- Width: 8 Inches.
- Height: 4 1/4 Inches.
- Depth: 2 3/4 Inches.
- Color: Charcoal Gray Case with Amber LED.
- Voice or manual operation (English only).
- Large 2-inch LED digital display.
- Snooze function: 9 minutes.
- Dimmer hi-low switch.
- Battery memory back-up uses 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- AC Power Requirements: 120 V, 60 HZ UL/CSA.
- Manufacturer: Life Assistant Technologies.
- Life Assistant Technologies Reminder Rosie Warranty: One Year.
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
New Reminder Rosie for Independent Seniors Video (1:25 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A