Sonic Bomb with Super Shaker is ideal for the hearing impaired, heavy sleepers or for those who need to make sure they are up on time in the morning. It uses three methods to wake you up on time. First, the audible alarm is loud. At a maximum of 113 dB, it is roughly as loud as a rock concert or steel mill. You can adjust the volume if that is a little excessive for you, and you can adjust the tone. If the standard tone does not wake you up, simply find another tone with the side dial and give that a try. The second method is with alert lights that flash to wake up your eyes. Finally, the Super Shaker vibrates the bed to wake you up. This allows you to have your alarm set to silent so your roommates do not wake up with you.
Also, you can set the alarm duration and snooze times. The alarm can be set to last anywhere between 1 and 59 minutes while the snooze is limited to between 1 and 30 minutes. In addition, you can set it for either 12 or 24 hour formats to meet your personal preference. Another feature is the brightness settings on the clock. It has five brightness levels you can toggle between for optimal visibility without disturbing your sleep.
If the Sonic Bomb loses power, a backup battery will save time and alarm settings for up to one week.
Sonic Bomb with Super Shaker Features and Benefits
- Customizable Alarm Duration and Snooze Times
- Adjust Tone for a Custom Wake Up Call
- 12 or 24 Hour Formats
- Battery Backup Saves Time and Alarm Settings
- Extra Loud Alarm for Hearing Impaired and Heavy Sleepers
- Can Silence Alarm and Use Super Shaker to Not Disturb Roommates
- Green Power Technology Uses 60% Less Energy
- Product Number: SBB500SS
- Maximum Volume: 113 dB
- Color: Black
- Snooze Time: Adjustable 1 to 30 Minutes
- Alarm Duration: Adjustable 1 to 59 Minutes
- Format: 12 or 24 Hours
- Height: 5.51 Inch
- Width: 5.12 Inch
- Depth: 3.94 Inch
- Weight: 9.88 oz
- Warranty: One Year Blast-Proof
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sonic Alert
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!