Other Allevyn product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Allevyn Plus Adhesive DressingSmith & Nephew, is a highly-absorbent, easy-to-use, hydrocellular wound dressing utilizing a unique tri-laminate structure made up from a wound contact layer, a soft and highly absorbent central hydrocellular layer, which is both bacteria-proof and waterproof. Employing all of the proven benefits of moist wound-healing, without any breakdown of the dressing caused by contact with exudates, the Allevyn Plus is an effective wound management system proven to handle typically more difficult wounds.
Allevyn Plus Adhesive Dressing's wound contact layer is coated with a low-allergy, non-irritating adhesive designed to securely adhere to the intact skin surrounding wounds, but not to the wounds themselves. The hydrocellular core of the dressing absorbs and holds liquid in its microscopic structure, which, combined with the breathable outer surface, allows the wound to receive just the right amount of moisture to heal accordingly.
Allevyn Plus Adhesive Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Low Allergy Adhesive.
- Tapered Construction with Micro-Thin Edges.
- Unique Trilaminate Structure.
- Absorbs 65% More Exudate Than Allevyn Adhesive.
- Perforated Wound Contact Layer.
- Highly Absorbent Central Hydrocellular Layer.
- Waterproof Outer Film Layer.
- Full Range of Sizes.
- Convenient Adhesive Presentation.
- Moist Wound Environment.
- Easy to Use.
- Profiled Dressing Edges.
- Aids In the Prevention of Bacterial Contamination.
- Cushioned Comfort.
Allevun Plus Adhesive Dressing Specifications:
- Product Number: 66000805, 66000806, 66000807
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- HCPCS Code: A6212, A6213
- Additional Information