Raised Toilet Seat with Handles, manufactured by Merits, are locking toilet seats with foam padded arm rests. Merit Raised Toilet Seats are designed to give additional stability to people who may have poor balance or other difficulties bending and stooping to sit on a traditional toilet seat. Elevated Toilet Seats with arm rests give the user something to grab onto while sitting and standing up.
To clean the toilet seat riser, wash with a mild detergent and warm water. Rinse the toilet seat until soap residue is removed and wipe dry. Do not use an abrasive cleaner or a cloth rag to clean this raised toilet seat.
To install the raised toilet seat with handles, place the rear wings of the toilet seat around the rim of the toilet bowl. *Some styles of toilet may require you to first remove the existing toilet seat for a secure fit. Straighten the raised toilet seat until it lines up with the toilet and then tighten the turn knob located on the front of the toilet bowl, until the elevated toilet seat locks in place.
Raised Toilet Seat with Handles Features and Benefits
- Heavy Duty molded plastic has a exceptional strength.
- Safety locking device is easy to use.
- Padded foam handles can provide stability when standing and sitting.
- Eliminates discomfort and imbalance issues caused by bending to far, caused by traditional toilet seats.
Raised Toilet Seat with Handles Specifications
- Raised toilet seat product number: C4011
- Merit Medical warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Color: White
- Material: Plastic
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWould like to see rear part of seat for the wing type holders and how they connected! I would like to use this for travel! Thanks