Matrx Personal Back10 Positioning Back Support is a positioning back for wheelchairs that combines the versatility of the original Personal Back with increased lateral depth for stability and support. The side contours increase the depth of the torso section, so the center of the trunk sits deeper in the backrest. It provides comfort and lateral stability with lumbar support. The Personall Back10 Positioning Back comes in a REGULAR height of 16 Inches and a TALL height of 19 Inches. This wheelchair positioning back is lightweight and mounts quickly and easily to the wheel chair. Matrx Personal Back10 Positioning Back Support comes in two versions--REGULAR and PLUS. The PLUS version is 7/8 Inch wider than the REGULAR version. In addition to the sizes available above, the Matrx Personal Back10 Positioning Back Support can be custom ordered to fit your specific wheelchair. Custom order size options for the Matrx Personal Back10 Positioning Back Support are displayed in the chart below.
Matrx Personal Back10 Positioning Back Support Features & Benefits
- One handed quick release allows easy removal and remounting for trasport.
- One tool assembly with 7/8" wrench.
- Two point mountings fit 7/8" to 1" cranes.
- Pre-contoured shell provides excellent contact and support.
- Pre-drilled headrest mounting pattern for easy attachment of headrests.
- Quick Set hardware features self-adjusting cane clamps.
Matrx Personal Back10 Positioning Back Support Specifications
- Width Range: 16, 18, & 20 Inch (plus custom order widths - see below).
- Height Range 16 & 19 Inch (plus custom order heights - see below).
- Weight: Stardard - 5 lbs.; Bariatric - 10 lbs.
- Weight Capacity (standard): 250 lbs.
- Weight Capacity (bariatric): 500 lbs. (custom order item).
- HCPCS codes: E2615 & E2616
- Invacare Matrx Personal Back10 Positioning Back Support Warranty: 2 years.
Matrx Personal Back10 Positioning Back Support Custom Orders Size Options - Call 800-397-5899 to Order.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!