Customers Also Bought
Seat cushions for wheelchairs are varied in quality and comfort. With the Gel and Foam Gel-U-Seat Cushion, by Drive Medical, you get both quality and comfort. It integrates the qualities of both foam and gel to help prevent pressure sores that can occur from sitting daily in a wheelchair.
This wheelchair cushion is similar to the previous model, the Gel-U-Seat Lite Cushion, yet it features a thicker material between the user and the wheelchair seat. The Gel and Foam Gel-U-Seat Cushion is designed to redistribute pressure through its unique design and incorporation of both high-density foam and gel. It will assist in the prevention of pressure ulcers while providing the ultimate in comfort. This Drive Medical wheelchair cushion stores the gel in a dual chamber bladder to fit and conform to every individual.
The Gel and Foam Gel-U-Seat Cushion wheelchair cushion comes with a low-shear stretch cover with tie straps to fix it to the wheelchair frame securely. The pad bottom material is vinyl and provides waterproof protection. This pad comes in many different dimensions to fit nearly all wheelchair seat shapes.
Product Features and Benefits
- The gel pads will redistribute weight as to prevent skin irritation and pressure sores.
- The material integrates high-density foam and gel.
- The gel is ergonomically placed in two chambers.
- The cushion has ties in the back to attach to the wheelchair frame.
- The cover fabric resists moisture.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs for 20 Inch; Up to 500 lbs for 22 Inch Seat
- Cover Material: Stretch Nylon
- HCPCS: E2601
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Product Numbers: 8046-1, 8046-2, 8046-3, 8046-4, 8046-5, 8046-6, 8046-7, 8046-8, 8046-9, and 8046-10
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
- Additional Information