Customers Also Bought
The Drive Titanium Skin Protection and Positioning Gel/Foam Wheelchair Cushion incorporates two types of materials: foam and gel, which will provide comfort, security and prevent pressure sores from developing from sitting throughout the day.
This wheelchair cushion is designed to redistribute weight away from the typical pressure points on the seat so areas prone to pressure sores do not get irritated. The layers effectively distribute pressure across the seat so the buttocks and legs are getting even pressure. It accomplishes this first with the top layer of foam, combined with a dual chamber bladder containing gel. The next layer is a high-density foam that placed to promote good sitting posture so the user doesn't sink.
The design also incorporates two leg depressions and a middle pommel for comfortable ergonomic shape and act as an abductor for the legs.
The protective cover for the Titanium Gel/Foam Wheelchair Cushion is made of stretch nylon that will resist moisture and staining. It also has counter shear properties so as not to irritate the skin. The bottom of the cover is a non-skin bottom that will help the pad stay in place for additional stability. This pad also comes in many different dimensions to fit nearly all wheelchair seat shapes.
If you would like to also add lumbar support, Drive Medical manufacturers the Lumbar Support Wheelchair Back Cushion made with memory foam with tactile curve to conform to the lumbar curve.
Features and Benefits
- Cover is Low-Shear and Fluid-Resistant to Protect Sensitive Skin
- Foam Layer is High-Resilient, High-Density Foam to Encourages Proper Sitting Posture
- Non-Skid Bottom Keeps Cushion in Place
- Center Pommel Creates Natural Leg Abductor
- Offers Superior Pressure Redistribution and Positioning.
- Dual-Chamber Gel Bladder Effectively Redistributes Weight to Reduce Pressure
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Cover Material: Polyurethane
- Product Weight Capacity: 275 lbs (Up to 20 Inch Width), 500 lbs (22 Inches and Up)
- HCPCS: E2607
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Width Options: 16, 18, 20, 22 Inches
- Length Options: 16, 18 Inches Height: 3.5 Inches
- Product Numbers: FPT-1, FPT-1818, FP-2, FPT-2018, FPT-3, FPT-4, FPT-5, FPT-6, FPT-7, and FPT-8
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!