Customers Also Bought
The Drive Balanced Aire Adjustable Skin Protection Cushion comes in a variety of different options with numerous types of materials that deliver comfort and skin protection benefits. This wheelchair cushion offers unique features as comfort level is under your control using the hand pump. The cushion is made up of dozens of flexible, individual cells that help redistribute weight to disperse any focused pressure. When pressure is focused long enough, pressure sores are prone to develop. This wheelchair cushion not only redistributes weight, but invigorates circulation and allows air flow between the air cells.
This dynamic Drive 8047 Series Balanced Air Adjustable Skin Protection Cushion comes with a cover made of stretch nylon that will resist moisture and staining. It also has counter shear properties so as not to irritate the skin. The bottom of the cover is a non-skin bottom that will help the pad stay in place for additional stability. There are a selection of cushion dimensions to fit nearly all wheelchair seat shapes.
In addition to your seat cushion you may also want to check out the Drive Medical Lumbar Support Wheelchair Back Cushion that curves for ultimate lumbar support.
Features and Benefits
- Available in two Height Profiles
- Independent Air Cells are Flexible, Interconnected and Independent for Custom Immersion
- Easy to Use Hand Pump to Select Comfort Level for Dynamic Positioning
- Effective in Preventing Pressure Ulcers by Increasing Blood Flow
- Cover is Water-Resistant and Low-Shear
- Cover Straps Secure Cushion with the Addition of Non-Skid Bottom
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Stretch Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- HCPCS: E2622
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Width Options: 16, 18, 20 22
- Length Options: 16, 18, 20 Inches
- Height Options: 2, 4 Inches
- Product Numbers ((4 Inch): 8047-16, 8047-18, 8047-20, 8047-2218, 8047-2220
- Product Numbers (2 Inch): 8047-16-2, 8047-18-2, 8047-20-2, 8047-2218-2, 8047-2220-2
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!