Therapad Eggcrate Foam Cushions from Joerns Healthcare are designed as Wheelchair Cushions to increase air circulation for sitting patients. Therapad Eggcrate Overlays are made of Convoluted Foam to distribute body weight evenly, reducing pressure and promoting air circulation for the part of the body in contact with the convoluted foam surface. These Eggcrate Foam Cushions meet the needs of patients at risk for varying types of skin aliments. Eggcrate Foam Cushions have wave cut construction and open cell material to provide added comfort for wheelchair patients and chair patients. Wheelchair Foam Cushions provide greater support while dissipating heat and moisture better than most other types of wheelchair cushions. Therapad Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Cushions utilize more of the body to distribute weight and are made of full density foam.
Eggcrate Foam Cushions from Joerns Features & Benefits
- Provide better weight distribution for wheelchair patients.
- Body weight is distributed evenly, helping patients at risk for varying types of skin problems
- Convoluted foam provides pressure redistribution.
- Provides added comfort for sitting patients.
- Proprietary Eggcrate design promotes air circulation for enhanced comfort.
Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Wheelchair Cushion by Joerns Specifications
- Joerns Therapad Eggcrate Cushion Product Number: 4119CC.
- Applications: Wheelchair Cushion or Chair Cushion.
- Width: 16"
- Depth: 18"
- Base Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Peak Thickness: 4"
- Construction: Wave cut.
- Foam Density: Full.
- Foam Design: Open cell material.
- Manufacturer: Joerns Healthcare.
- Brand: Therapad.
- HCPCS code: K0669.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!