Customers Also Bought
The JAY Union Cushion by Sunrise Medical adds a posterior one inch wedge within the contoured base to promote proper pelvis position. The contoured Visco™ memory foam naturally distributes user's weight to reduce pressure from the pelvis. Within the Visco™ foam is a JAY Flow Fluid Insert to offer fluidity with positioning needs. It conforms to each individual seating helpful in reducing pressure and preventing skin breakdown that leads to pressure sores.
The JAY Union Wheelchair Cushion comes with the JAY dual-cover system complete with an inner cover that's water-resistant Aquaguard™ zipper and anti-wicking thread to keep foam clean and dry. The outer cover is a machine-washable material with anti-microbial properties and a 3DX spacer fabric that encourages airflow so heat doesn't build up. Call for special orders when needing other size options.
You may also be interested in other pre-contoured cushions by Sunrise Medical such as the Jay J2 Wheelchair Cushion.
JAY Union Cushion Features and Benefits:
- Foam Contours for Lateral Pelvic Support
- Water-Resistant Inner Cover
- Machine-Washable Outer Cover
- Evenly Distributes Weight to Reduce Pressure
- Easy to Clean
- Breathable Fabric for Airflow
- Conforms to User's Contours
- Prevents Skin Breakdown and Pressure Ulcers
- Manufacturer: Sunrise Medical
- Item Numbers: JU1616, JU1618, JU1717, JU1816, JU1818, JU2018, JU2020
- Quantity: Each
- Widths: 16 - 20 Inches
- Depths: 16 - 20 Inches
- Standard Profile Height: 4.5 Inches
- Weight: 5.25 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Base Material: Visco™ Foam
- Outer Cover Material: Dartex coated Lycra
- Color: Black
- Latex-Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: E2607, E2608
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
One thing to watch out for, though, is that the sides of the cushion push out a bit much, so it requires careful positioning to avoid getting the cushion caught in the wheels.
I'm very happy with the purchase!