The Jay J2 Series Cushions are pre-contoured wheelchair cushions that will provide that perfect amount of support for people who will be using their wheelchair long-term. The cushion will protect the skin and prevent sores. With three separate layers designed for ultimate comfort, the Jay J2 Series Cushion provides exceptional lateral and forward stability for people with changing needs or unique posture.
The cushion comes with a JAY Flow Fluid Tripad that conforms to the shape of the individual's body and adds fluid placement beneath pressure points to ensure the protection of the skin. Each cushion has a contoured foam base that has been constructed out of closed cell foam. The stretch cover that surrounds the cushion does not allow for any surface tension, which protects skin from breakdown and prevents pressure sores.
Jay J2 Cushion Features and Benefits
- JAY Flow Fluid Tripad Included
- Fluid in the Seat Conforms to the Shape of the Body
- Contoured Foam Base
- Exceptional Lateral and Forward Stability
- Ideal for Those with Changing Needs or Unique Posture
- Stretch Cover Prevents Surface Tension
- Product Type: Foam and Fluid Cushion
- HCPCS: E2622/E2623, E2624/E2625
- Width Range: 14 - 24 Inches Depth
- Range: 14 - 20 Inches
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Base: Pre-Contoured Structural Closed Cell Foam
- Insert: JAY FLOW Fluid Tripad
- Outer Cover: Stretch
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sunrise Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!