Customers Also Bought
The Invacare MatRx Libra Cushion is designed to be the solution for positioning, adjustability, and skin protection for unique user needs. It is an ideal cushion for individuals who are considered a high risk of skin breakdown. It is contoured to provide the pelvis with stability and balance, which allows for easier body function.
The Invacare MatRx Wheelchair Cushion has a high-stretch, moisture-resistant, breathable outer cover. The outer cover features a lifting strap, hook and fastener strips, and a convenient zippered side pocket with an easy pull zipper tab. The inner layer provides additional moisture protection and the dual-layer fluid sac protects boney prominences. The foam base is anti-microbial to provide odor protection.
The trochanteric shelf promotes lateral stability, the rear cushion radius reduces posterior pelvic tilt, and the waterfall front edge accommodates foot propulsion and tight hamstrings.
Product Features and Benefits
- Protects the Skin
- Contoured for Stability
- Moisture-Resistant Outer Cover
- Reduces Posterior Pelvic Tilt
- Protects Boney Prominences
- Promotes Lateral Stability
- Highly Resilient Foam
- Convenient Side Pocket
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Product Numbers: LC1412, LC1416, LC1516, LC1518, LC1520, LC1616, LC1618, LC1716, LC1718, LC1720, LC1816, LC1818, LC1820, LC2018, LC2020
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Width: 14 Inch
- Depth: 12 Inch
- Height at Abductor/Adductor: 3.35 Inch
- Height at Leg Trough: 2.35 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Product Sell Sheet contains product sell sheet
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions
Invacare Matrx Libra Cushion Review (2:44 Minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!