Customers Also Bought
Matrx Libra Overview
Invacare Matrx Libra Cushion is designed to provide exceptional support, positioning, and skin protection. Matrx Libra Cushion is a great cushion for individuals who are considered at high risk for skin breakdown. People with moderate to advanced skin protection needs and positioning needs can use this cushion to achieve stability and balance. With a high-stretch, moisture-resistant, breathable outer cover, Invacare Libra Cushion takes gentle care of the user's skin. It even features a convenient side pocket. The cushion itself is hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, and combines a foam base with a fluid top layer to protect boney prominences.
Invacare Matrx Libra promotes lateral stability, reduces posterior pelvic tilt, and accommodates foot propulsion and tight hamstrings. The contoured design is made for utmost comfort. Many people pair this seat cushion with Invacare's Versair Padded Wheelchair Back for additional support.
The Invacare Libra is available in various sizes that fit a wide range of wheelchairs and seats. Each size specifies the width and depth to accommodate various needs.
Features and Benefits
- Protects the Skin
- Contoured for Stability
- Moisture-Resistant Outer Cover
- Reduces Posterior Pelvic Tilt
- Protects Boney Prominences
- Promotes Lateral Stability
- Highly Resilient Foam
- Convenient Side Pocket
- LC1412: 14 Inch Width x 12 Inch Depth
- LC1416: 14 Inch Width x 16 Inch Depth
- LC1516: 15 Inch Width x 16 Inch Depth
- LC1518: 15 Inch Width x 18 Inch Depth
- LC1520: 15 Inch Width x 20 Inch Depth
- LC1616: 16 Inch Width x 16 Inch Depth
- LC1618: 16 Inch Width x 18 Inch Depth
- LC1716: 17 Inch Width x 16 Inch Depth
- LC1718: 17 Inch Width x 18 Inch Depth
- LC1720: 17 Inch Width x 20 Inch Depth
- LC1816: 18 Inch Width x 16 Inch Depth
- LC1818: 18 Inch Width x 18 Inch Depth
- LC1820: 18 Inch Width x 20 Inch Depth
- LC2018: 20 Inch Width x 18 Inch Depth
- LC2020: 20 Inch Width x 20 Inch Depth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Who is best suited for this wheelchair pad?
A: This product is best suited for individuals with moderate to advanced skin protection needs, as well as moderate and advanced positioning needs.
Q: What materials is this cushion made with?
A: Invacare Libra has a high-resiliency foam base with a patented Flo-tech fluid overlay. The nylon outer cover is moisture-resistant and gentle on the skin.
Q: How does this cushion provide pelvic support and stability?
A: This pad uses a contoured design with thoughtful materials to reduce offload pressure and provide excellent pelvic support. It uses a fluid compartment that reduces forces against the body.
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Product Numbers: LC1412, LC1416, LC1516, LC1518, LC1520, LC1616, LC1618, LC1716, LC1718, LC1720, LC1816, LC1818, LC1820, LC2018, LC2020
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
- Contoured: Yes
- Materials: Foam, Flo-tech Fluid Overlay
- Outer Cover: Nylon, Moisture-Resistant
- Adducor Height: 3.35 Inches
- Leg Trough Height: 2.35 Inches
- Application: Wheelchair Pad
Manuals and Documents
Invacare Matrx Libra Cushion Review (2:44 Minutes)
- Additional Information