Activeaid 720 Bariatric Commode Shower Chair
Series 720 Bariatric Chair is a heavy duty shower chair and commode chair with wheels. Designed for bariatric patients, this bariatric commode chair can support up to 600 pounds. Manufactured by Activeaid with a stainless steel frame, the Series 720 is constructed to last. The design incorporates the needs of both the patient and the caregiver to protect from them injury. The construction supports rehab, long-term care and homecare patients. The two 20 inch rear wheels can be hand operated by the patient. The two rear wheels have toggle locking brakes. The two front wheels are 6 inch caster wheels, offering a tight turning radius. The seat and back cushion are made from Ensolite and are seamless for added comfort. Anti-tippers are installed on the rear of this bariatric shower wheelchair, providing additional patient safety.
- Bariatric Wheelchair
- Removable, Swingaway Padded Arms.
- Removable Commode Pan
- Toggle Wheel Locks
Bariatric Shower Chair Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty wheelchair construction.
- Stainless steel frame and composite components for long product life.
- Comfortable mobility wheelchair for both showering and toileting.
- Removable bedside commode bucket.
- Commode chair for home or institutional use.
- Shower chair with durability.
- Elevating leg rests.
- Seamless, padded seat and back.
- Product Number: 720.
- Overall Chair Width: 26-1/8 to 32-1/8 Inch depending upon selection.
- Overall Depth (including footrest): 42-1/2 Inch.
- Seat Width Between Arms: 20-3/4 to 26-3/4 Inch depending upon selection.
- Seat Depth: 20-7/16 Inch.
- Back Height from Seat: 16 Inch.
- Seat Height from Floor: 22-1/2 Inch.
- Under Seat Clearance: 18 Inch.
- Seat to Top of Arm Height: 8-3/4 Inch.
- Top of Seat to Footrest: 17-1/2 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Front Caster Wheels: 6 Inch.
- Rear Drive Wheels: 20 Inch.
- HCPCS Code: E1399.
- Manufacturer: Activeaid.
Bariatric Wheelchair Manuals and Documents
- Activeaid 720 Bariatric Shower Chair Medical Justification Narrative for use with insurance reimbursement.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!