Customers Also Bought
Ocean Shower Commode Chair Accessories, manufactured by Aquatec, are complementary products that enhance your Ocean aid.
These products may also serve as replacement parts for any Ocean Shower Commode Chair.
Safety Straps, Belts, and Bars for All Ocean Models
- Padded Chest Belt, A1470081: A padded belt, made of nylon, that features a buckle and grommet closure. This device secures the chest.
- Padded Lap Belt, A1470082: A nylon, padded belt that features a buckle and grommet closure. This device secures the legs.
- Calf Strap, D10175: A woven cloth strap with hook and loop closure. This will prevent legs from falling or kicking behind the footrests.
- Curved Safety Support Bar, A1470078: This support bar will not work with arm troughs. Additionally, this support bar only works with the Ocean XL chair.
- Safety Support Bar, D10167: This support works with every Ocean chair, except for the XL model. This metal bar offers a grip surface, and easily attaches and detaches for transfers.
Seats for All Ocean Models
- Soft Toilet Seat Overlay, A16342: A soft and comfortable, oval toilet opening that hooks onto the hard seat.
- Action Gel Sheet, D100031: A gel cushion that provides additional support for extended periods of sitting. It offers an adhesive back, and hook and loop strips to further secure the seat.
- Thick and Special Soft Seat, A1531259: This overlaying cushion is incredibly thick at 4 inches. It offers users a non-slip surface, hygiene cut-out, and is open in the front.
- Universal Soft Seat, A1526032: A closed seat surface that is very comfortable.
- Variable Soft Seat, A1544469: This seat can be rotated for all for sides; it does not fit the EVIP model.
Hygiene Guards for All Ocean Models
- Splash Guard, A16511: A molded guard that snaps into the front opening on the Soft Toilet Seat Overlay.
- Solid Key Shape Insert for Seat, A16343: Fit the hygiene cut-out that is standard to Ocean chairs. This piece is great for using as a shower chair, and allows the water to drain.
Support and Safety for All Ocean Models
- Side Lateral Support, A1535077: Padded lateral supports to provide positioning and body support. Mounts on the back of the frame.
- Side Lateral Support With Swing-Away Mount, O434F3: These pads support the upper body and positioning, too. However, these have a ball joint on back of the pad that allows you to swing them away during transfers.
- Arm Troughs, O436A3: Two padded arm supports that mount to an Ocean chair.
- Soft Backrest Cushion, A13681: This backrest cushion comes with blue cover.
- Solid Backrest, A1555323: This firm backrest replaces upholstery and snaps onto the frame.
- Left Calf Support With Foot Support, A1546705: Offers support for the left leg and foot. Does not work with the XL model.
- Right Calf Support With Foot Support, A1546439: Offers support for the right leg and foot. Does not work with the XL model.
- Left Calf Support, A1556894: Offers support for the left leg. Does not work with the XL model.
- Right Calf Support, A1556893: Offers support for the right leg. Does not work with the XL model.
- XL Arm Width Extension, A1470086: This adds 3 inches between the width of the arms.
- Armrest Lock, A1470077: These locks are mounted to the end of an arm tube. You can lock the arm in an up or down position.
Support and Safety for OceanVIP, OceanEVIP, and Tilt-In-Space Models
- Reclining Back Support, A1470085: Optional back support, specifically for the VIP model. This replaces the original back and can recline to 35 degrees.
- Front Anti-Tipper, A1535936: Designed for the VIP and EVIP models, this will prevent the chairs from tipping.
- Neck Rest Pad, A1531608: Designed for the VIP, this rest pad replaces the original head support and offers additional neck support.
- Head Rest Pad, A1531465: Constructed only for the VIP, this ergonomic rest pad replaces the original head support and offers a softer feel.
- Head Support Tube, A1531613: Adds an additional 5 inches to the head support area. This does not include pads.
Support and Safety for Ocean, OceanSP, and OceanXL Models
- XL Back Support, A1534979: Adds 3 inches between armrests.
- Self Propel Wheels, A16379: 24 inch wheels that are similar to wheelchairs. These include push rims and hand brakes. Converts the Ocean to OceanSP chair.
- Carry Bag, A16521: This blue carrying bag will hold your chair and wheels if you need to transport it.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI am interested in a soft cushion for my OCEAN commode/shower chair. Please describe what a "gel sheet" is and provide a picture for viewing.
GeraldQuestion by: Gerald on Jun 30, 2015 10:38:00 AMThe gel seat, as described in our description section, is "A gel cushion that provides additional support for extended periods of sitting. It offers an adhesive back, and hook and loop strips to further secure the seat." We are currently working on possibly adding an extra photo or two.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 6, 2016 3:27:00 PM