Verilux HappyLite Energy Lamp is a natural spectrum light by Verilux used for Light Therapy to treat Winter Blues. Scientific studies have shown that underexposure to natural daylight can result in sleeplessness, winter blues, fatigue, and increased appetite. Verilux HappyLights reduce these effects by providing the same natural spectral distribution of light produced by the sun. The HappyLite 6000 Energy Lamp helps individuals suffering from seasonal light changes to treat lethargy, lack of energy, ability to focus and moodiness. The HappyLite 6000 Energy Lamp provides up to 6,000 lux of Natural Spectrum Daylight Light to chase away the seasonal blues. Many who use full spectrum light therapy find that they regain their ability to concentrate and be productive. Light Therapy is a drugless therapy with no known side effects. The recommended daily light dosage from the HappyLite 6000 Energy Lamp is 30 minutes to 1 hour at 18 inches from your face.
Verilux HappyLight 6000 Energy Lamp Features & Benefits
- Treats Seasonal Blues.
- No harmful UV wavelengths.
- Provides full spectrum light.
- Provides up to 6,000 lux of natural spectrum daylight.
- Compact shape and small footprint for ease of use and convenience.
- Electronic ballast and flicker free technology assures no-buzz operation and instant-on, flicker-free illumination.
Verilux HappyLight 6000 Energy Lamp Therapy Light Specifications
- Width: 3-9/10”
- Height: 12”
- Depth: 5-3/5”
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Bulb: 36 Watt, 10,000 hour.
- Color: White.
- Lux: 6,000 Natural Spectrum Daylight.
- Color Temperature: 6,500 K
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- UL listed in the United States and Canada.
- Verilux HappyLight 6000 Energy Lamp Warranty: 1 year limited.
Verilux HappyLight 6000 Energy Lamp Therapy Light Video
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Verilux Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!