Pioneer Compressor Nebulizers, manufactured by Merits, are compressor nebulizer systems complete with a cap, tubing and mouthpiece. Pioneer Nebulizers are designed to compress the liquid medicine into a fine mist that is then inhaled by the patient. These Compressor Nebulizers are ideal for single patient use.
To use simply place the nebulizer on a flat dry surface. Make sure the switch is in the off position. Plug in the AC power cord. Connect the nebulizer tubing to the air inlet connector and turn on the power switch. Then you are ready to continue treatment as directed.
To clean: Only the mouth piece; T-piece; nebulizer cap; and chamber and baffle require cleaning. To clean them, wash in hot water with dish detergent. Then, rinse thoroughly. To disinfect the mouth piece; T-piece; nebulizer cap; and chamber and baffle; submerge them in a solution of 1 part vinegar 3 parts hot water for 30 minutes.
Pioneer Compressor Nebulizer Features and Benefits
- Treat respiratory disorders with superfine mist that penetrates the lungs.
- Light weight design for greater portability.
Pioneer Compressor Nebulizer Specifications
- Compressor nebulizer product numbers: N282
- Width: 5.7 Inches
- Height: 4.1 Inches
- Depth: 7.9 Inches
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Flow range: 4-8 LPM
- Operating pressure: 10-14 PSI
- Power usage: 75 watts
- AC power requirements: 115VAC/60Hz - 230VAC/50Hz
- Particle Size Less then 5 microns
- Noise level: 53 dBA
- Merit Medical Pioneer Nebulizer Compressor Warranty: 3 years limited
- Not suitable for use with a flammable anesthetic mixture.
- Not suitable for use with O2 or Nitrous Oxide gasses.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Merits
- Community Q&A