The Fish Pediatric Compressor Nebulizer, by Drive Medical, is a cute variation of the compressor nebulizer aimed to make the chore of conducting nebulizer treatments for children a little bit more entertaining. The clown fish is a great design, but it also is a sophisticated compressor nebulizer that can produce medical grade aerosol treatments to alleviate lung disease symptoms and restore proper breathing.
The Fish Pediatric Compressor Nebulizer is great to encourage children to conduct their lung therapy treatments. It supports medicated aerosol treatments that treat symptoms to common lung diseases including Asthma, COPD, and Cystic Fibrosis. It is an easy-to-use item that includes everything that one needs in a pediatric nebulizer. It includes a disposable neb kit, mouth-piece, pediatric aerosol mask, carry bag, replacement filters with full instructions.
The Fish Pediatric Compressor Nebulizer operates using a piston compressor that produces a flow of 5 liters per minute with an operating pressure of 8-10 PSI (maximum of 42). The nebulizer produces particle sizes ranging from 0.5 to 10 (micrometers). The device weighs 3.1 pounds.
Fish Pediatric Compressor Nebulizer Features and Benefits
- The fish nebulizer effectively treats lung diseases like Asthma and COPD.
- The fun clown fish design makes nebulizer therapy sessions more enjoyable for children.
- It is a kit that includes everything to conduct nebulizer treatments.
- The compressor is quiet and dependable.
Fish Pediatric Compressor Nebulizer Specifications
- Product Number: 18090-FS
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Liter Flow: 5
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Operating Pressure: 8-10 PSI
- Particle Size: 0.5 - 10 Micrometers
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!