Aerosol Compressor Nebulizer from DeVilbiss is a compact designed heavy duty air compressor that provides continuous aerosol for Respiratory Therapy. This Heavy Duty Aerosol Compressor has quiet operation, producing only 51 dBA of noise. The flow regulator is adjustable with an easy-to-turn knob. The DeVilbiss Aerosol Compressor Nebulizer comes with a one-year warranty.
Heavy Duty Aerosol Nebulizer Compressor Features & Benefits
- 18% more medication delivered than with a traditional open system.
- Low residual volume (0.7cc) reduces medication waste.
- High-capacity medication bowl (<10cc) accommodates varying therapy protocols.
- Nebulizers in upright position or at angles up to 45 degrees, allowing patients to receive treatment in their most comfortable position.
- Anti-spill tee design provides secure seal with simple 1/4 turn assembly design.
Heavy Duty Aerosol Compressor Nebulizer Specifications
- DeVilbiss Heavy Duty Aerosol Compressor Nebulizer Product Number: 8650.
- Width: 13?
- Height: 12.3?
- Depth: 8?
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Maximum Air Pressure: 80 psi.
- Maximum Liter Flow: 30 LPM
- MMAD Aerosol: 2.7 microns.
- Respirable Fraction: 84% below 5 microns.
- Sound: 51 dBA
- Power Consumption: 345 Watts Maximum
- Safety Approvals: ETL Classified to UL60601-1 CAN/CSA Css.2 601.1
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Shalonda Jenkins on Aug 17, 2015 7:23:04 PM