Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer is a Nebulizer Compressor that utilizes micropump technology to operate silently while delivering respiratory medications rapidly with a minimum of waste. The Aeroneb Go Nebulizer, manufactured by Respironics, formerly by Drive Medical, uses passive delivery to avoid the pooling of medication in back of the throat. The Aeroneb Go ensures proper delivery of medication to the lungs where it is needed. The handset is very lightweight at only 2 ounces and is quick and easy to use. Operation of the Aeroneb Go Nebulizer is virtually silent. The aperture plate used on the Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer has approximately 1,000 precision formed tapered holes to produce a uniform mist.
Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer Features & Benefits
- Near silent operation so that you hardly know it is running.
- Lightweight handset is easy to use.
- Delivers standard 3 cc dose in less than 5 minutes.
- Vibrating mesh technology.
Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer Specifications
- Width: 4.1”
- Length: 1.6”
- Height: 3.7”
- Handset Weight: 2 Ounces.
- 2 Selection Options: Battery Powered, 7091; and Combo Battery & AC Powered, 7090.
- Flow: >0.25 mL per minute.
- Battery: 4-5 VDC, 350 mA, 3 AA disposable alkaline or lithium batteries (not included).
- HCPCS code: E0574 and E0570
- Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer Machine: 1 year.
- Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer Battery Controller: 2 years.
- Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer AC Controller: 2 years.
Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer Video
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!