Medline Skintegrity Hydrogel Wound Dressing
- A hydrogel primary wound dressing
- Contains moisturizing glycerin and aloe vera
- Clear, greaseless, and easy to wash off
- Works on wounds of any depth
- Works on a wide variety of wound types
- Always latex-free
- Fast Delivery
- Easy Returns
|MSC6102||1 oz Bellows Bottle||Case of 30||
List Price: $93.77 Price:
$84.48($2.82 ea) You Save: $9.29 (11%)
|MSC6102H||1 oz Bellows Bottle||Each||
List Price: $3.55 Price:
$3.20You Save: $0.35 (11%)
|MSC6104||4 Ounce Tube||Case of 12||
List Price: $177.50 Price:
$159.91($13.33 ea) You Save: $17.59 (11%)
|MSC6104H||4 Ounce Tube||Each||
List Price: $16.31 Price:
$14.69You Save: $1.62 (11%)
What is Medline Skintegrity Hydrogel Dressing?
Medline Skintegrity Hydrogel Wound Dressing is a primary Wound Dressing that is ideal for low-exudate wounds. As a Hydrogel, Skintegrity gel creates a moist wound bed. This is because a moist wound environment has been shown to aid and speed up the body's natural healing process. This gel contains both glycerin and aloe to accomplish this task. Despite being a great moisturizer, Skintegrity is not greasy and is easily washed and irrigated away from the wound bed when bandage changes are necessary.
This wound filler works well in partial and full-thickness wounds, first and second degree burns, lacerations, leg ulcers, pressure injuries, surgical wounds, and more. Depending on the amount of wound exudate drainage, Medline Skintegrity Hydrogel Wound Dressing can stay in place for up to 3 days. This can mean fewer dressing changes, which can lead to more time for other procedures and patients. Fewer changes will also require less gel, which saves Skintegrity Hydrogel users money and resources. This wound dressing should never be used on wounds with heavy exudate drainage.
This product comes in both one-ounce bellows bottle and four-ounce tube options. The bellows bottle option makes targeted application easier, which may also ultimately reduce waste. The tube option, on the other hand, contains a larger amount of product, so repurchase is not necessary as often. Medline Skintegrity Hydrogel Wound Dressing should be used in tandem with a secondary wound dressing, such as this Eclypse Secondary Dressing. See a full list of Medline-recommended secondary dressings below.
- Promotes Healing
- Moisturizes the Wound Bed
- Not Greasy
- Rinses Off the Wound Easily
- May Help Reduce Pain
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea
Skintegrity Hydrogel Uses
- As a Primary Wound Dressing
- Wounds of Any Depth
- Wounds with No or Minimal Drainage
- Dry Wounds
- Pressure Wounds
- Leg Ulcers
- Skin Lacerations
- Skin Abrasions
- Surgical Wounds
- Minor 1st and 2nd Degree Wounds
- Necrotic Wounds
Features and Benefits
- A Primary Wound Dressing
- Made for Advanced Wound Care
- Contains Glycerin and Aloe Moisturizers
- Creates a Moist Environment to Promote Healing
- Great for a Broad Variety of Wound Types
- Works for All Wound Depths
- Clear and Greaseless
- Easily Rinses Off the Wound
- Can Be Left in Place Up to 3 Days
- May Help Reduce Pain
- Bellows Bottle Option Makes Application Easy
- Bellows Bottle Option Reduces Gel Waste
- Dispense Skintegrity to a gloved finger or an appropriate applicator.
- Cover the wound liberally and spread evenly.
- Cover the wound and gel with a secondary dressing.
- Repeat the above process, as necessary.
- Skintegrity can be left in place for a maximum of 3 days.
- Frequency of dressing changes will vary and depend on the amount of wound exudate drainage.
- Ensure that the tube lid is screwed on tightly before storing.
- Keep locked away and safely out of reach of children.
- Keep products in a cool, well-ventilated, and dry place.
Skintegrity Gel Safety Information
- Wounds with Heavy Drainage
- Users with Allergic Reactions or Sensitivities to Gel Ingredients
- Store in a safe place out of reach of children.
- Consult a medical practitioner if the wound does not begin to heal or worsens within 10 to 14 days.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions for use.
- Avoid direct contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Immediately wash off with water and soap if skin contact is made. See your doctor if an allergic reaction occurs.
- Immediately rinse eyes with water and get medical attention if eye contact is made.
- Clean the mouth out with water immediately. Drink lots of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Do not induce vomiting. Contact a doctor.
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Brand: Hydrogel
- Item Numbers: MSC6102, MSC6102H, MSC6104, MSC6104H
- Application: Primary Wound Dressing for Low Exudate Wounds
- Type: Hydrogel
- Wound Condition Type: Shallow or Deep
- Material: Water, Glycerine, Aloe
- Sizes: 1 oz, 4 oz
- Container Types: Bellows Bottle, Tube
- Sterile: No
- Adhesive Dressing: No
- Antimicrobial Gel: No
- Latex-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog Pages contains product features and recommendations.
- Safety Data Sheet contains safety data.
Medline Recommended Secondary Dressings
- 6-Ply Gauze Bandages by CARING: Sterile, 6-ply, 4.5 inch x 4.1 yard gauze bandage rolls. These bandage rolls are highly absorbent and latex-free.
- Betadine Povidone Iodine Pads and Swabsticks by Medline: Individually wrapped, antiseptic, betadine povidone iodine pads and swabsticks for wound preparation. Swabsticks are made with a spun rayon tip.
- Bordered Gauze Dressing by Dermarite: A highly absorbent adhesive bordered gauze dressing that comes in both sterile and non-sterile optoins. A wide variety of sizes are available.
- Isopropal Alcohol Antiseptic Prep Pads by Medline: Sterile, 70% isopropyl alcohol prep pads for pre-dressing wound preparation and cleaning.
- CURAD Saline Wound Wash: An easy-use sterile saline solution spray for wound cleaning and pre-bandage preparation.
- Carrasyn Hydrogel: A non-oily, moisturizing spray gel with soothing aloe.
- Derma-Gel Hydrogel Sheets: Cooling and padding hydrogel-infused sheet bandages. These sheets are 4 x 4 inches.
- Medihoney Hydrogel Colloid Sheet Dressing by Derma Sciences: A soothing and cooling Leptospermum Honey-infused wound and burn dressing. Honey has been shown to promote healthy pH levels and healing. Comes in a variety of dressing forms and sizes.
- Silvasorb Hydrogel: A silver and hydrogel dressing for a moist wound environment and quickened wound healing. Silver has antimicrobial properties. Comes in a 1.5 ounce tube.
- Woun'Dres Collagen Hydrogel by Coloplast: A collagen infused hydrogel wound dressing that can be used on a variety of wound types. Collagen is a skin and connective tissue building block. This item comes in 1 and 3 ounce tubes.
Hydrogel Wound Dressings (3:16 minutes)