Other Eclypse product(s)
- Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3863 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Adherent Super Absorbent Dressing CR3881 | 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorber Dressing CR3808 | 15-7/10 x 23-3/5 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Super Absorbent Silicone Dressing CR4296 | 5-9/10 x 5-9/10 Inch by Advancis
- Eclypse Boot Absorbent Leg Wrap Dressing CR4014 | 23-3/5 x 27-3/5 Inch by Advancis
Customers Also Bought
The Eclypse® Secondary Dressing CR3818 by Advancis Medical is a square shaped dressing measuring at 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 inches ideal for smaller surface wounds containing high amounts of exudate. Eclypse® stands out as a super absorbent dressing due to its multiple layered design containing gel capsules that swell as it rapidly wicks the wound exudate and bacteria. The dressing is strong and won't break which can compromise the wound. The top protective film is constructed to be water resistant and prevent break-through. These important features facilitate longer wearing up to seven days depending on the amount of wound exudate.
Eclypse® Super Absorbent Secondary Dressing is available in a variety of sizes. It is non-adherent to reduce pain and irritation during dressing application. When needing additional coverage for pressure ulcer treatment, Eclypse® is available up to 23 inches.
Eclypse works for a variety of situations including:
- Managing Moderate Exuding Wounds
- Managing Heavy Exuding Wounds
- Managing Superficial Wounds like Ulcers
- As a Primary Dressing
- As a Secondary Dressing in conjunction with wound-bed appliances like alginate dressings
It's strongly discouraged to use Eclypse dressings for wounds experiencing heavy bleeding.
Features and Benefits:
- Rapid Wicking of Exudate
- Wound Heals Faster
- Less Dressing Changes
- Removes Bacteria
- Water Resistant Backing
- Prevents Strike-Through
- Won't Leak
- Superior Uptake
- Gel Creates Moist Wound Environment
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any contra-indications for Eclypse dressings?
Yes, the manufacturer discourages use on wounds with heavy bleeding because it can be difficult to assess how much blood the patient has lost.
Can Eclypse be cut?
Eclypse dressings are sealed at the border and cutting will reduce their overall effectiveness.
Can Eclypse be used as both a primary and secondary wound contact layer?
Eclypse can be both a primary or secondary dressing over an additional dressing like a collagen dressing.
Can Eclypse be used under compression?
Eclypse is suitable for use with and without compression.
Do you get strike-through with Eclypse?
It's highly unlikely that you'll experience strike-through with an Eclypse Dressing.
Does Eclypse cause maceration?
Eclypse works similarly to a diaper and locks away moisture. This allows it to be worn without a liklihood of causing maceration.
How do we know when to change Eclypse?
Eclypse dressing must be changed after 7 days or when they begin to sag.
How long can you leave Eclypse on for?
It's discouraged to wear Eclypse dressings for more than 7 days.
How much fluid does Eclypse hold?
There's an absorption rate of 6000gms per square meter of Eclypse Dressing.
How should I choose between the regular Eclypse and the adherent one?
Eclypse Adherent self-adheres to wounds and is gently removed without causing trauma to wounds. If you use a standard Eclypse dressing with a secondary retention bandage, ensure that the secondary bandage will not cause wound trauma upon removal.
What should I use to secure Eclypse?
Eclypse Adherent is self adhering, Eclypse standard requires some kind of additional retention like a tubular stocking dressing.
- Manufacturer: Advancis Medical
- Brand: Eclypse®
- Item Number: CR3818
- Size: 3-9/10 x 3-9/10 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 20
- Non-Adherent Dressing
- HCPCS Code: A6196
- Wear Time: Up to 7 Days
- Indications: Moderate to Heavy Exuding Wounds, Granulating Wounds, Donor Site, Pressure Ulcers and Post-Op Sutures
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents