Customers Also Bought
Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks are individually wrapped to and is made with a spun rayon tip that's saturated with Betadine Povidone Iodine for use as a medical antiseptic. Manufactured by Medline, Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks are used as a first-aid antiseptic and as preparation of the skin prior to performing surgical procedures. Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks provide excellent skin protection against microbes. The antimicrobial solution kills bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoa and yeast. Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks also provide germicidal cleaning. Betadine Iodine helps to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns and other minor intrusions of the skin. Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabsticks are latex-free.
Features & Benefits
- Antimicrobial solution kills fungi, viruses, bacteria, protozoa and yeast.
- Provides excellent skin protection against microbes.
- Saturated with a 10% PVP-I, USP solution which is equivalent to 1% available iodine.
- Betadine Povidone Iodine Swabstick Size: 4 inch length.
- Betadine Iodine Swabstick Packaging Options: Box of 50, Case of 500
- HCPCS code: A4247
- Additional Information