Customers Also Bought
Sterile Bordered Gauze, manufactured by Medline, is ideal for protecting and healing partial and full thickness wounds, pressure ulcers, and incision sites. This line of gauze is offered in a variety of sizes to be used as either primary and secondary dressing. The gauze is sterile with a bordered island adhesive that is latex-free. The adhesive border seals off, covers and protects the wound. The backing is water resistant allowing the gauze to be worn up to seven days before changing. The underside pad is a deluxe soaker pad for the best absorbency of wound exudate. The pad won't stick to wound and provides a moist wound environment for optimal healing.
Sterile wound care supplies decrease the risk of contamination to wounds. This makes Sterile Bordered Gauze ideal for helping to keep wounds clean. In addition, properly clean the wound before placing the gauze by using Medline alcohol prep pads. This speeds up the healing process and minimizes the risk of infection.
Features and Benefits:
- Deluxe Soaker Pad
- Adhesive Border to Seal off Wound
- Protects Wound
- Water Resistant Backing
- Gauze Won't Stick to Wound
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Item Numbers: MSC3222, MSC32410, MSC32414, MSC3244, MSC3245, MSC3248, MSC3266
- Material: Sterile non-woven
- Change Frequency: up to 7 days
- Sterile: Yes
- Sizes: 2" x 2", 4" x 4", 4.25" x 4", 4" x 5", 4" x 8", 4" x 10", 4" x 14"
- Quantity: Box 15, Case 150
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents