Customers Also Bought
The MedLine Stratasorb Waterproof Adhesive Island Wound Dressing is designed with four unique layers that provide versatile use. The first layer is a non-adherent contact layer designed to protect the wound without sticking to granulating tissue. The second layer is a highly absorbent soft pad ideal for drainage and cushioning. The third layer is a nonwoven backing that includes an adhesive border that secures the dressing in place. The fourth layer of the Stratasorb Dressing with Waterproof Composite is a semiocclusive polyurethane film, which helps protect the wound from harmful external contaminants and allows for an optimal wound environment.
The Stratasorb Composite Dressing can be used as a primary or secondary dressing. It is available in 5 sizes: 4 x 4, 4 x 10, 4 x 14, 6 x 6, 6 x 7-1/2 inch.
Product Features and Benefits
- Four Unique Layers
- Ideal for Versatile Use
- Primary or Secondary Use
- Absorbent Soft Pad
- Non-Woven Backing w/Adhesive Border
- Waterproof Polyurethane Film
- Provides an Optimal Wound Environment
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Product Numbers: MSC30410Z, MSC30414Z, MSC3044, MSC3044H, MSC3044Z, MSC3066, MSC3068Z
- Sizes: 4 x 4, 4 x 10, 4 x 14, 6 x 6, 6 x 7-1/2 inch
- Dressing Change Frequency: Up to 7 Days
- Dressing Type: Composite Island
- Latex Free: Yes
- Use: Primary and Secondary
- Waterproof: Yes
- UNSPSC: 42311545
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!