Other AirSep product(s)
Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
What Comes In The Box?
- O2 Concentrator
- Carry Bag
- Shoulder Strap
- Accessory Bag
- Battery Pack
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Supply
- User Manual
- 3 Year Warranty on Concentrator
- 1 Year Warranty on Battery
AirSep Freestyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator | AS077-101, AS077-B101
AirSep FreeStyle 5 is a full-capacity portable oxygen concentrator that may be operated from three separate power sources: your car battery, an internal lithium-ion battery or from a Universal Power Supply with 100 - 250 VAC, 50.60 Hz capability. An easy to read battery gauge light on the control panel indicates 25%-100% battery life notifications. The battery cartridge is easy to replace with another fully charged cartridge while on the go. The battery provides up to 2-1/2 hours of operation on setting 2 and recharges. With a 5-liter equivalent oxygen output in a pulse flow, the FreeStyle 5 provides oxygen therapy wherever you want to go. A 3-year warranty covers all the components, including the sieve bed.
The FreeStyle 5 offers up to 1000 mL of pulse flow oxygen. This portable concentrator is compact and lightweight for easier portability. Manufactured by AirSep, this portable concentrator is lightweight enough to carry within its carry bag or backpack. It meets FAA requirements for airline travel. It provides oxygen concentration levels up to 87 to 95.5%.
The FreeStyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is all about freeing you from being tethered at home to a large bulky oxygen machine or heavy oxygen cylinders. Lightweight, compact and highly portable, this concentrator allows you to leave your home or the office and get out to a more active and healthy life. The FreeStyle 5 weighs less than 7 pounds with the battery pack. Not only is the FreeStyle 5 Oxygen Concentrator simple to operate, it has easy control features and a built-in carry handle that folds out of the way. An adjustable shoulder strap is also provided to make getting around with the FreeStyle 5 even more easy and comfortable. Order your lightweight Portable FreeStyle 5 Oxygen Concentrator today! AirSep also provides the standard FreeStyle (formerly FreeStyle 3) and the microweight 1.75 pound Focus.
Note: The FreeStyle 5 is being replaced with a new model that has three upgrades. The external color is white instead of black, new power supply and new user replaceable battery pack. Get you black version of the FreeStyle 5 while they last at
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, portable oxygen concentrator.
- Full capacity oxygen concentrator.
- Powered by AC, DC or battery.
- Universal power supply provided with the concentrator.
- Flexible, swivel oxygen outlet positions where you need it.
- Digital display of remaining battery charge in 25% increments.
- User replacable battery pack with storage for an additional battery in the carry case.
- Simple, one-touch operation.
- Soft-touch buttons, enhanced with Braille to note pulse settings.
- Bolus size automatically adjusts with patients breath rate.
- AirSep FreeStyle 5 is FAA-approved for airline flights.
- Product Numbers: FreeStyle 5.
- Width: 6.4”
- Height: 10.5”
- Depth: 4.4”
- Weight: 5.8 lbs. concentrator
- 0.53 lbs. battery
- 1.3 lbs optional External Battery with built-in belt clip BT024-1 provides 2 to 7 hours of power with 5 hours recharge time.
- 1.8 lbs. optional AirBelt BT017-1 provides 1.5 to 4 hours power with 3.5 hours recharge time.
- Noise: 41 dBA at setting 2.
- Oxygen Output Capacity:
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% +5.5% -3% sea level.
- Oxygen Dose: Pulse.
- Power Consumption: 28W.
- Power: Universal Power Supply, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11-16 VDC.
- Battery: Rechargeable, lithium battery.
- Internal Battery Charge Duration: 2.5 hours at setting 2.
- Battery Recharge Time: 3.5 hours.
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 12,000 feet above sea level.
- FAA Approval: Yes.
- Warm–up Time: 2 minutes.
- Made in the USA.
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003.
- Manufacturer: AirSep.
- Brand: FreeStyle 5.
- AirSep FreeStyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 3 years limited, internal battery 1 year.
Manuals & Documents
- FreeStyle 5 Concentrator Specifications - includes features and specifications.
- FreeStyle 5 Patient Manual - includes FreeStyle components, operator profile, airline travel, operating instructions and troubleshooting.
- AirSep FreeStyle 5 Service Manual - includes operation checks, instructions, maintenance, service information and table of contents.
- FreeStyle 5 Concentrator Parts List and Schematics - parts diagram with item numbers and location.
- AirSep Oxygen Therapy Accessories Catalog - accessory descriptions with part numbers and images for each AirSep accessory and replacement part.
- FreeStyle 5 Quick Reference - routine maintenance, alarms, battery life and more!
- AirSep Portable Oxygen Patient Brochure - reviews travel oxygen options from AirSep.
- AirSep UltraSense Technology - describes the advantageous of UltraSense and portable oxygen.
- Long-Term Oxygen Therapy Study - oxygen therapy study results using portable oxygen.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
- Vitality Medical ships CAIRE products only to customers within the United States of America.
- CAIRE Inc.'s logo text, graphics and photo images are the property of CAIRE Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright ©2017.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
Why Choosing Vitality Medical is a Great Option
Here at Vitality Medical, we strive to bring you great products for great deals. That's why we created several programs that will make purchasing an oxygen concentrator easier.
- Rental Program - Now you can try the Freestyle 5 before you buy it. Just pay a weekly rental fee.
- Buyback Program - Upgrading? Now you can send us your old concentrator and we may be able to buy it back from you. Call for details.
- Loaner Program - If you need a service or repair due to a warranty issue, we'll send you a comparable machine to borrow.
- Certified Oxygen Specialists - Our staff undergoes rigorous testing so that we can answer any questions you may have.
AirSep FreeStyle 5 Out of Box Introduction for the New Model Video (5:22 minutes)
Internal Battery Operation for the Older Model (3:39 minutes)
New Model Battery and Electrical Plug in Demonstration (0:13 minutes)
Out 0f the Box Quick and Easy Setup (0:12 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CAIRE Sub Brand AirSep Ships Free Yes Oxygen Flow Pulse Flow
- Community Q&A
Product Questionswhere is the nearest repair facility for my Free Style Portable Oxygen Concentrator. My Zip Code is 76116.Question by: william vandever on Jun 17, 2016 9:19:07 AMIf you're having an issue with the concentrator and it's within our warranty time frame we can process a claim on your behalf. Give us a call at 800-397-5899 to see how we can help you.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 26, 2016 3:59:00 PMWhere should i go fix if it broken?
how long is the warranty?Question by: choi on Apr 24, 2015 2:18:00 AMIf the purchase was made with Vitality Medical we can place a warranty claim with the manufacturer for you. The standard warranty on the machine is 3 years; batteries are warrantied for 1 year.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 21, 2016 3:16:00 PM
Based on your history