VisionAire Oxygen Concentrator is a lightweight Home Oxygen Concentrator manufactured by AirSep. Weighing 30 pounds and equipped with four caster wheels, the VisionAire Concentrator is easily moved from room to room within your home. Providing up to 5 liters per minute (LPM) of continuous oxygen flow, the VisionAire Oxygen Concentrator consumes a low average of 290 watts per hour. Its low noise output is comparable to the specially designed low-noise Respironics EverFlo Q, matching its dBA output of only 40. Additionally, the AirSep VisionAire 5 with its 290 watts per hour power consumption is the second lowest power consumption 5 Liter Concentrator. The combination of low noise and high efficiency make the VisionAire Oxygen Concentrator a market leader in home oxygen concentrators.
The VisionAire Oxygen Concentrator is easy to use and completely maintenance-free for users. Get the top selling AirSep Vision Aire Concentrator today at Vitality Medical!
AirSep provides VisionAire Replacement Parts and Accessories. The optional oxygen monitor is available to verify oxygen concentration levels, clearly indicating the percentage of concentrated oxygen being delivered. This can be especially important in for patients requiring a strict oxygen therapy dosage. Oxygen is thinner in elevations high above sea level and an oxygen monitor can ensure a proper concentration is received.
AirSep VisionAire Oxygen Concentrator Components
- VisionAire home concentrator.
- Power cord.
- Humidifier bottle is optional.
AirSep VisionAire Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Compact oxygen concentrator.
- Lightweight at 30 pounds.
- Quite operation at only 40 dBA.
- Power efficient at 290 Watts.
- Optional oxygen sensor.
- Optional nebulizer air outlet, providing 5 LPM at 12 psig.
AirSep VisionAire Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- AirSep VisionAire Oxygen Concentrator Product Numbers: AS098-1, AS098-4, AS098-707, AS098-710.
- Width: 14.1”
- Height: 20.8”
- Depth: 11.5”
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Noise: 40 dBA.
- Oxygen Output Capacity: 5 LPM.
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% +5.5% -3% sea level.
- Oxygen Dose: Continuous.
- Power Consumption: 290 Watts.
- Power: 115 VAC, 60 Hz standard USA model.
- Warm–up Time: 2 minutes.
- Alarms: Power failure, high and low pressure, temperature, low concentration (with optional oxygen monitor).
- Made in the USA.
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003-certified.
- Manufacturer: AirSep.
- Brand: VisionAire.
- AirSep VisionAire Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 3 years on parts.
VisionAire 5 Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
- AirSep VisionAire 5 Brochure describes the features and benefits of this AirSep Oxygen Concentrator.
- VisionAire 5 Concentrator Patient Manual offers operating instructions in English
- VisionAire 5 Concentrator Patient Manual provides operating instructions in multiple langauges (French, German, Spanish, Greek, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Arabic)
- VisionAire 5 Instructions for Air Outlet provides instructions and images to properly connect oxygen tubing.
- Oxygen Tubing Condensation includes an abstract, preventing rainout, alternatives to oxygen humidification,
- Smoking Risks and Medical Oxygen offers information to reduce the risks of fires and burns when smoking and using oxygen.
- Long Term Oxygen Therapy Study by the Ottawa Hospital.
- AirSep Warranty provides details and warranty period schedule for AirSep Oxygen Concentrators.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: email@example.com
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Chart Industries Sub Brand AirSep Ships Free Yes Size Chart No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Very nice
I had a bad experience with my oxygen supplier. So being upset I began looking for another source. I came upon Vitality medical and my call was answered by a very nice and knowledgeable gentleman..I wasn't sure if I wanted to go the expense of owning my own and he said to give it some thought and call back..well we did purchase this concentrator..and am I ever glad..the machine is MUCH quieter and a little smaller and is easier to roll over carpet. Vitality medical was easy to deal with and helpful.
- Lightweight and low priced
This lightweight oxygen concentrator is maintenance free. The long warranty period of 5 years was my deciding factor.
- works great! Delivers the goods.
It is quiet and effecient. It is working like a dream.
- Did not use it yet
Did not use it yet
- Not like a hospital room
When you walk into the bedroom and see this machine, it doesn't strike you as a hospital machine or you're in a hospital room... it seems more like a paper shredder. It's quieter than the Evenflo I had, which looked like a hospital machine. The motor was actually soothing after a while as it drowned out the snoring!
- Just got this I really like it
Just got this I really like it. Very attractive and quiet.
- Seems to work fine for now.
Hope it last till I die.
- As Advertised - Great Service
I rented this same unit, but with Vitality's great service and prices I bought one myself.
- great product, great price
best price, quiet, reliable. Why rent when you can own one and pay less in the long run.