Other AirSep product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator 10 Liter
Product Features & Benefits:
- Easy-to-Read Back-lit Control Display.
- Simple Keypad Controls.
- Built-In Oxygen Analyzer With 3 Digit LED Display to Continuously Monitor Output Performance.
- No Prescription Required.
- Product Numbers: 5162, 5164.
- Width: 14.7"
- Height: 26"
- Depth: 19.1"
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Noise: 53 dBA.
- Flow Rate: 1 to 10 LPM.
- Oxygen Concentration: 91%±3% at sea level.
- Output Pressure: 7 PSIG nominal.
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Electrical Power Options: 110 Volt, 60 HZ or 220 Volt, 50 Hz
- Double insulated.
- Manufacturer: SeQual.
- Warranty: 3 years.
Regalia is a high-grade, stationary oxygen concentrator manufactured by SeQual that provides up to 10 LPM of continuous oxygen flow, available in both 110 volt / 60 Hz or 220 Volt / 50 Hz power options. Useful for many applications, the Regalia 10 LPM Oxygen Concentrator provides concentrated O2 for industrial use, veterinary, recreational oxygen spas to glass blowing. The Regalia Oxygen Concentrator is a non-medical oxygen concentrator, and is one of the few machines that does not require a prescription.
Weighing less than 60 pounds, it can be easily moved from room to room. Designed with an integrated module with a single moving part and is made of space-age composites that are maintenance free, self-cleaning and invulnerable to wear. Like the other Oxygen Concentrators from SeQual, the Regalia is durable and easy to control.
Below you will find further information that can aid you in using the Regalia.
- Brochure presents features for this product.
- Instructions Manual provides full, detailed instructions.
- Smoking Risks and Medical Oxygen offers information to reduce the risks of fires and burns when smoking and using oxygen.
This is one of the few oxygen machines that does not require a prescription (RX) before purchasing; however, if you have any questions before purchasing, please feel free to call one of our Certified Specialists at 1-877-418-9187.
Why Buy From Vitality Medical?
Vitality Medical is the leader in the field for a reason: our expertise. At Vitality Medical, we understand how crucial and life-saving oxygen machines can be, and no one knows the ins and outs of portable and stationary concentrators quite like we do. That is because every one of our team members is internally certified to help our customers via a 50-question, 35-minute proctored exam taken every six months.
These tests are not taken lightly. Each test must be passed with at least a 94% accuracy or better, and the questions are always being updated to keep up with the latest advances in technology.
- Vitality Medical ships CAIRE products only to customers within the United States of America.
- CAIRE Inc.'s logo text, graphics and photo images are the property of CAIRE Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright ©2020.
- Additional Information