Other AirSep product(s)
- Filters for AirSep Oxygen Concentrators
- AirSep Accessories and Replacement Parts
- AirSep NewLife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator
- Batteries for Airsep Oxygen Concentrators - Focus, FreeStyle 3 & FreeStyle 5
- NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter
- Replacement Parts & Accessories for CAIRE Liquid Oxygen
- AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrators 8 Liter
- AirSep FreeStyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- AirSep VisionAire 3 Liter Oxygen Concentrators
- HELiOS LOX Home Reservoir for Liquid Oxygen Therapy
Customers Also Bought
Regalia Oxygen Bar Concentrator 10 Liter
Product Features & Benefits:
- Easy-to-Read Back-lit Control Display.
- Simple Keypad Controls.
- Built-In Oxygen Analyzer With 3 Digit LED Display to Continuously Monitor Output Performance.
- No Prescription Required.
- Product Numbers: 5162, 5164.
- Width: 14.7"
- Height: 26"
- Depth: 19.1"
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Noise: 53 dBA.
- Flow Rate: 1 to 10 LPM.
- Oxygen Concentration: 91%±3% at sea level.
- Output Pressure: 7 PSIG nominal.
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Electrical Power Options: 110 Volt, 60 HZ or 220 Volt, 50 Hz
- Double insulated.
- Manufacturer: SeQual.
- Warranty: 3 years.
Regalia is a high-grade, stationary oxygen concentrator manufactured by SeQual that provides up to 10 LPM of continuous oxygen flow, available in both 110 volt / 60 Hz or 220 Volt / 50 Hz power options. Useful for many applications, the Regalia 10 LPM Oxygen Concentrator provides concentrated O2 for industrial use, veterinary, recreational oxygen spas to glass blowing. The Regalia Oxygen Concentrator is a non-medical oxygen concentrator, and is one of the few machines that does not require a prescription.
Weighing less than 60 pounds, it can be easily moved from room to room. Designed with an integrated module with a single moving part and is made of space-age composites that are maintenance free, self-cleaning and invulnerable to wear. Like the other Oxygen Concentrators from SeQual, the Regalia is durable and easy to control.
Below you will find further information that can aid you in using the Regalia.
- Brochure presents features for this product.
- Instructions Manual provides full, detailed instructions.
- Smoking Risks and Medical Oxygen offers information to reduce the risks of fires and burns when smoking and using oxygen.
This is one of the few oxygen machines that does not require a prescription (RX) before purchasing; however, if you have any questions before purchasing, please feel free to call one of our Certified Specialists at 1-844-231-2567.
Why Buy From Vitality Medical?
- Rental Program -- Because we want you to get what works for you, we allow you to rent before buying. This is a great option for a short vacation as well.
- Generous Buy Back Program -- If you are not completely satisfied, we will be happy to make it right with you by buying it back and getting you set up with one that will better suit your needs.
- Loaner Program -- Should anything happen to your product we shipped you, let us know and we will get you set up with a replacement while yours is being repaired.
Vitality Medical is the leader in the field for a reason: our expertise. At Vitality Medical, we understand how crucial and life-saving oxygen machines can be, and no one knows the ins and outs of portable and stationary concentrators quite like we do. That is because every one of our team members is internally certified to help our customers via a 50-question, 35-minute proctored exam taken every six months.
These tests are not taken lightly. Each test must be passed with at least a 94% accuracy or better, and the questions are always being updated to keep up with the latest advances in technology.
If you are unsure about what machine will be right for you, or you just need a loaner for a vacation, try our rental program. The majority of our concentrators can be rented to try out, or for a short recovery time, and plenty are FAA-approved to be rented for travel. Many individuals already have their own home machine, which is why we offer cost-effective rentals for both Continuous Flow and Pulse Dose portable machines.
We also want you to be 100% satisfied with your product. If for any reason it doesn't meet your satisfaction, let us make it right. We'll buy it back from you and help you get the perfect machine that fits your needs.
Of course, we also know that you can't go without oxygen. So in the event that something might happen to a concentrator that you purchased from us while it is under warranty, we will provide a free loaner as a replacement while your items are being repaired. After the repair is finished, just mail the loaner back to us.
- Vitality Medical ships CAIRE products only to customers within the United States of America.
- CAIRE Inc.'s logo text, graphics and photo images are the property of CAIRE Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright ©2017.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history