DeVilbiss 10L Concentrator with Oxygen Sensor (product ID #1025DS)
Drive DeVilbiss 10L Oxygen Concentrator is a lightweight, home concentrator delivering up to 10 liters per minute (LPM). Designed within the same casing as the DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter, it offers a compact size while delivering high volume oxygen. An oxygen sensor called the DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device (OSD) comes standard on each unit. A built-in auxiliary port offers a convenient connection for transfill of oxygen cylinders. This O2 device may be easily used with high-pressure masks and large volume nebulizers.
- 10 Liter O2 Machine
- Oxygen Sensor
- Three Year Warranty
DeVilbiss Oxygen Therapy Features & Benefits
- Provides optimal oxygen delivery for patients with flow requirements from 2 to 10 liters.
- Assembled in the USA.
- Ccompatible with cylinder transfill systems.
- Lightweight at 42 lbs.
- Smaller and lighter than competitive 10 liter devices.
- Capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O2 purity.
- Oxygen sensing device standard on every unit to monitor oxygen produced and ensures patient safety
- Equipped with accessible patient controls.
- Bright and easy to reak LEDs that can be seen from a distance.
- Protected cannula fitting reduces the risk of breaking.
- Recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage.
Respiratory Oxygen Additional Resources
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Questions about the DeVilbiss 10 Liter Concentrator or any of the other best selling oxygen therapy devices can be answered by telephone with one of our certified specialists. These trained specialists are re-evaluated every six months to ensure they are on top of the latest technology and the newest oxygen therapy delivery devices. These certified specialist can help you with questions about pulse flow oxygen, continuous flow oxygen, oxygen concentration levels, high altitude operation, oxygen therapy while traveling, as well as questions about specific specifications for any O2 machine. Call toll free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our specialist.
Rental Program - If you would like to test a therapy device to see if it would be right for you, try our rental program. Vitality Medical rents by the week with no limitation on the number of weeks. Try before you buy and take all the time you need to test, try and learn how to use one of the leading oxygen devices on the market. We carry both home and portable concentrators. Vitality Medical has several lightweight portables approved by the FAA for airline travel that can be operated 24/7 while on your vacation. You can even rent a DeVilbiss Portable Oxygen Concentrator. Call today for details at 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - Not 100% satisfied with the O2 device you purchased? Let us make it right! Vitality Medical will buy your concentrator back and help you determine a better fit.
Easy Warranty Processing - Should your machine require repair while it is under warranty, just give us a call on our toll free line to set up your warranty repair at 800-397-5899. Remember, Vitality Medical offers a free loaner while your machine is being repaired. Warranty processing is only for concentrators purchased from Vitality Medical.
Oxygen Concentrator Rankings and Comparison Charts - If you would like to see a list of the top ranking oxygen concentrator choices along with detailed reviews, concentrator rankings and side-by-side comparisons, visit the links to our oxygen comparison studies below for detailed information.
Concentrator Resources and Medical Studies
- Oxygen Concentrator Expertise at Vitality Medical
- Comparing the Top 10 Liter Concentrators For Sale in the United States.
- Comparison Chart of the Top 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrators displays oxygen performance, size, weight, operating factors and dependability.
- O'Donnell DE, Hernandez P, Kaplan A, Aaron S, Bourbeau J, Marciniuk D, et al. Canadian Thoracic Society recommendations for management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - 2008 update - highlights for primary care. Can Respir J 2008;15(Suppl A):1A–8A.
- Petty TL, Bliss PL. Ambulatory oxygen therapy, exercise, and survival with advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (the Nocturnal Oxygen Therapy Trial revisited). Respir Care 2000;45(2):204–211.
- William C. Pruitt. Long-Term Oxygen Therapy: In a Perfect World. Respir Care, October 2013 58:10 1711-1713
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure contains features and benefits as well as product details.
- Product Manual provides user instructions and warranty information.
DeVilbiss 10 Liter Concentrator Review Video (7:45 minutes)
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
Size and Weight
- 10 Liter ConcentratorYes
- Oxygen SensorBuilt-In
- Instruction ManualYes
- Width13.5 Inch
- Height24.5 Inch
- Depth12 Inch
- Weight42 Pounds
- Oxygen Percentage87 to 96%
- Minimum Oxygen Output2 liters per minute
Maximum Oxygen Output10 liters per minute
- Maximum Outlet Pressure20 PSI ± 1 PSI
- Average Power Consumption639 Watts
Manufacturing and Dependability
- Noise69 dBA
- Average Power Consumption639 Watts
- Electrical Requirements120 V 60 Hz, 6.1 AMP
- CE MarkNo
- EMC ComplianceEN60601-1-2
- Product Number1025DS
- Manufacturing LocationUSA
- ManufacturerDrive DeVilbiss
- Warranty3 Years Limited
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!