Drive DeVilbiss 10L Compact 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator - 1025DS
- Ideal for 2 to 10 liter flow requirements
- Compatible with cylinder transfilling systems
- Lightweight and durable design
- Delivers 87 to 96% O2 purity
- Bright and easy to read LED display
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Fast Delivery
- RX Required
DeVilbiss 10L Concentrator with Oxygen Sensor (product ID #1025DS)
Drive DeVilbiss 10L Oxygen Concentrator is a lightweight home concentrator delivering up to 10 liters per minute (LPM). Designed within the same casing as the DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter, it offers a compact size while delivering high-volume oxygen. An oxygen sensor called the DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device (OSD) comes standard on each unit. A built-in auxiliary port offers a convenient connection for transfer of oxygen cylinders. This O2 device may be easily used with high-pressure masks and large-volume nebulizers.
- 10 Liter O2 Machine
- Oxygen Sensor
- Three-Year Warranty
30 Day Returns
- 30 day return policy
- Items must be unopened
For more info view the return policy
Fast Shipping & Handling Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours!
3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty We will help you obtain the service covered under your manufacturer's warranty.
Easy To Use
The unit has bright LED lights and uncomplicated, easily accessible controls.
2 to 10 Liter
Monitors the oxygen produced to provide patient safety.
Lightweight and Durable
Smaller and lighter than others like it while still delivering high-quality oxygen.
The exclusive DeVilbiss OSD monitors the oxygen produced to provide patient safety.
DeVilbiss Oxygen Therapy Features & Benefits
- Provides Optimal Oxygen Delivery for Patients With Flow Requirements
- From 2 to 10 Liters
- Assembled in the USA
- Compatible With Cylinder Transfill Systems
- Lightweight at 42 Pounds
- Smaller and Lighter Than Competitive 10 Liter Devices
- Capable Of Delivering 87% to 96% of O2 Purity
- Oxygen Sensing Device Standard on Every Unit to Monitor Oxygen
- Produced and Ensure Patient Safety
- Equipped With Accessible Patient Controls
- Bright and Easy to Read LEDs That Can Be Seen From a Distance
- Protected Cannula Fitting Reduces the Risk of Breaking
- Recessed Humidifier Nook to Prevent Damage
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Numbers: 1025DS
- Length: 12 Inches
- Width: 13.5 Inches
- Height: 24.5 Inches
- Weight: 42 Pounds
- Maximum Decibel Level: 69 Decibels
- Delivery Rate: 2.0 to 10.0 Liters Per Minute
- Outlet Pressure: 20.0 PSI +/- 1.0 PSI
- Oxygen Percentage: 87 to 96%
- Power Consumption: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Power Input: 639 Watts
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited
Respiratory Oxygen Additional Resources
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Questions about the DeVilbiss 10 Liter Concentrator or any of the other best-selling oxygen therapy devices can be answered by telephone with one of our certified specialists. These trained specialists are re-evaluated every six months to ensure they are on top of the latest technology and the newest oxygen therapy delivery devices. These certified specialists can help you with questions about pulse flow oxygen, continuous flow oxygen, oxygen concentration levels, high-altitude operation, oxygen therapy while traveling, as well as questions about specific specifications for any O2 machine. Call toll-free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our specialists.
Easy Warranty Processing - Should your machine require repair while it is under warranty, just give us a call on our toll-free line to set up your warranty repair at 800-397-5899. Warranty processing is only for concentrators purchased from Vitality Medical.
Oxygen Concentrator Rankings and Comparison Charts - If you would like to see a list of the top-ranking oxygen concentrator choices along with detailed reviews, concentrator rankings, and side-by-side comparisons, visit the links to our oxygen comparison studies below for detailed information.
Concentrator Resources and Medical Studies
- Oxygen Concentrator Expertise at Vitality Medical
- Comparing the Top 10 Liter Concentrators For Sale in the United States.
- Comparison Chart of the Top 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrators displays oxygen performance, size, weight, operating factors, and dependability.
- Petty TL, Bliss PL. Ambulatory oxygen therapy, exercise, and survival with advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (the Nocturnal Oxygen Therapy Trial revisited). Respir Care 2000;45(2):204-211.
- William C. Pruitt. Long-Term Oxygen Therapy: In a Perfect World. Respir Care, October 2013 58:10 1711-1713
DeVilbiss 10 Liter Concentrator Review Video (7:45 minutes)
Please note: oxygen concentrators are for supplemental use NOT as a primary source of oxygen. The user may experience periods of inactivity due to an interruption in electrical power or the need to have the device repaired.
The customer is responsible to arrange a backup source of supplementary oxygen in case of device failure. Vitality Medical assumes no liability for failure to provide a backup or the failure to adhere to manufacturer recommendations.