DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter
- Fast Delivery
- RX Required
|525DS||Drive DeVilbiss 5 Liter Concentrator with Oxygen Sensor, 3 Year Warranty - OPEN BOX - Each - Ships Free!||
|525DS||Drive DeVilbiss 5 Liter Concentrator with Oxygen Sensor, 3 Year Warranty - Each - Ships Free!||
|525DS-Q||Devilbiss Ultra Quiet 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator with Oxygen Sensor, 3 Year Warranty - Each - Ships Free!||
DeVilbiss 5 Liter Concentrator with Oxygen Sensor (product ID #525DS)
DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator is the smallest size home oxygen concentrator on the market. That makes the DeVilbiss Concentrator easier to transfer from room to room. The small size of this concentrator makes it less obtrusive in the home and produces an oxygen output of 5 liters per minute (LPM). Containing a recessed humidifier nook, this home oxygen concentrator is equipped with a two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance. The DeVilbiss Home Oxygen Concentrator is feature-rich and comes at a low price, making it our best selling home oxygen machine. In fact, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator ranked first in a Comparison of Top Home Oxygen Concentrators. DeVilbiss Oxygen 5 Liter Concentrator comes with a 3 year warranty. This at-home concentrator is ideal for patients who lead an active lifestyle.
5 Liter Concentrator with Oxygen Sensor Components
- 5 Liter Concentrator
- Oxygen Sensor
- Three Year Warranty
DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator Features
DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Robust design for improved durability.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit — increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals.
- Exceptional compressor durability.
- Quiet operation.
- Intake filter features a translucent back to allow technician to quickly determine if the filter is dirty.
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting.
- Low maintenance requirements - weekly cabinet filter cleaning.
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage.
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance.
- Lockable flow meter.
- Low, pediatric flow meter available by special order (515LF-607). Call 877-418-9187.
- Proven rotary valve design.
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport.
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters).
- Pressure-compensated flow meter to ensure accurate flow display.
- Pressure-relief valve and thermal protection on the compressor.
- Flame-retardant cabinet.
- Double insulated unit; two-prong plug.
- Alarm functions do not require a battery.
- Lowest price 5 liter oxygen concentrator.
- Ranked #1 in concentrator review and comparison. Top 10 Home Oxygen Concentrator Review
- Top seller.
DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
DeVilbiss Concentrator with Oxygen Sensor Specifications
- DeVilbiss Concentrator Product Number: 525DS.
- Weight: 37 Pounds.
- Width: 14 Inches.
- Height: 23 Inches.
- Depth: 12 Inches.
- Noise: 48 dBA.
- Oxygen Output (max): 5 LPM.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 8.5 psig.
- Oxygen Purity: 93 Percent +/- 3 Percent.
- Power Consumption: 310W (270W @ 2.5 LPM or less).
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- HCPCS Code: E1390.
Oxygen Concentrator Additional Resources
Oxygen Concentrator Resources
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Questions about the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Concentrator or any of the other oxygen concentrators can be answered by telephone with one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist. These trained specialists are re-evaluated every six months to ensure they are on top of the latest technology and the newest oxygen therapy delivery devices. These certified specialists can help you with questions about pulse flow oxygen, continuous flow oxygen, oxygen concentration levels, high altitude operation, oxygen therapy while traveling, as well as questions about specific concentrator specifications. Call toll-free to 877-418-9187 to reach one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
Easy Warranty Processing - Should your oxygen concentrator require repair while it is under warranty, just give us a call on our toll-free line to set up your warranty repair at 877-418-9187. Warranty processing is only for concentrators purchased from Vitality Medical.
Oxygen Concentrator Rankings and Comparison Charts - If you would like to see a list of the top-ranking oxygen concentrator choices along with detailed reviews, concentrator rankings, and side-by-side comparisons, visit the links to our oxygen comparison studies below for detailed information.
- Oxygen Concentrator Expertise at Vitality Medical
- Comparison Chart of the Top 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrators displays oxygen performance, size, weight, operating factors and dependability.
- Case R, Hausmann R. Use of a portable oxygen concentrator with a fixed minute volume oxygen conserving device to deliver oxygen to exercising pulmonary rehabilitation patients (abstract). Respir Care 2005;50(11):1510.
- Chatburn RL, Williams TJ. Performance comparison of 4 portable oxygen concentrators. Respir Care 2010;55(4):433-442.
- Leblanc CJ, Lavallée LG, King JA, Taylor-Sussex RE, Woolnough A, McKim DA. A comparative study of 3 portable oxygen concentrators during a 6-minute walk test in patients with chronic lung disease. Respir Care. 2013 Oct;58(10):1598-605. doi: 10.4187/respcare.02275. Epub 2013 Apr 2.
- McCoy R, Petty T, Gay P. Respironics white paper. Comparison of three portable oxygen concentrators on exercising patients. Andover, MA: Philips Respironics; 2008.
- O'Donnell DE, Hernandez P, Kaplan A, Aaron S, Bourbeau J, Marciniuk D, et al. Canadian Thoracic Society recommendations for management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - 2008 update - highlights for primary care. Can Respir J 2008;15(Suppl A):1A-8A.
- Nasilowski J, Przybylowski T, Zielinski J, Chazan R. Comparing supplementary oxygen benefits from a portable oxygen concentrator and a liquid oxygen portable device during a walk test in COPD patients on long-term oxygen therapy. Respir Med 2008;102(7):1021-1025.
- Petty TL, Bliss PL. Ambulatory oxygen therapy, exercise, and survival with advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (the Nocturnal Oxygen Therapy Trial revisited). Respir Care 2000;45(2):204-211.
- William C. Pruitt. Long-Term Oxygen Therapy: In a Perfect World. Respir Care, October 2013 58:10 1711-1713
DeVilbiss Concentrator Resources
- DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Brochure provides the features and benefits of this oxygen device.
- Oxygen Concentrator User Instruction Guide offers guidence in operating and maintaining the DeVilbiss Concentrator.
- DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator Maintenance Log is a handy matrix to record maintenance performed on your oxygen machine.
- 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Troubleshooting Guide displays common symtoms and easy fixes.
- 525DS Concentrator Specifications offers a chart with key specificaitons for this stationary 5 liter oxygen concentrator.
- DeVilbiss Manufacturer's Web Page describing the 525DS Compact Home Oxygen Concentrator.
DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Shipping Video (2:20 minutes)
Please note: oxygen concentrators are for supplemental use NOT as a primary source of oxygen. The user may experience periods of inactivity due to interruption in electrical power or the need to have the device repaired.
The customer is responsible to arrange a backup source of supplementary oxygen in case of device failure. Vitality Medical assumes no liability for failure to provide a backup or the failure to adhere to manufacturer recommendations.
Notice: As of October 2020, the filter door (525DD-639) will slowly be replaced with the new backing as the old goes out of stock. The new backing does not require a gross particle filter, and is still compatible with older models. The old backing is still compatible with new models.