Customers Also Bought
Low Flow 350cc Bubble Humidifiers 6 PSI, manufactured by Salter Labs, are designed specifically for oxygen low flow rates up to 6 PSI with face masks or cannulas. Clearly marked, permanent min and max lines help easily identify optimum operation levels. Ideal for home, clinic or hospital oxygen therapy use.
The 360 degree diffuser head provides superior gas hydration with very low operation volume. The pressure relief valve automatically resets and also has an audible pressure relief alert to warn of any potential patient or equipment hazards. Low water turbulence and tight, large wing nut securely seals in pressure and prevents rain-out.
350cc Bubble Humidifier Dry 6 PSI Pop-Off Features and Benefits
- 360 Degree Molded Low-Resistance 6 PSI Diffuser Head Design
- Diffusion Ports Operate Quietly with Improved Hydration
- Stem and Diffuser Resist Clogging from Mineral Build-Up
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Audible Pop-Off Alarm at 6 PSI
- Easy to Read, Durable Jar with Measured Markings
- Special Diffuser Minimizes Internal Resistance
- Easy to Grip Large Quad Wing Nut Reduces Chance of Cross Threading
- Durable Plastic for Long-Term Use
350cc Bubble Humidifier Dry 6 PSI Pop-Off Specifications
- Product Numbers: 7600
- Low Flow Rates of 6 PSI
- Bottle Capacity: 350cc
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions for home use.
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions for hospital use.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A